Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:22 pm

I'm sad everything is a link bellow :(

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 702AASuzUs

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:54 pm

That sucks. A lot. You have my complete sympathies.

You're going to be sad, and go through some s**t like guilt and stuff maybe.

It sucks. A lot. Keep going.

It never stops hurting. It has been six years; I would still trade my life (or my soul, if I hadn't given it to God long ago) to bring my father back. It never stops hurting.

It does stop coloring everything black eventually, though.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:36 pm

I dont have the right words to say, I am sorry that your mum is gone Pawelk.

It takes a long time for the pain to ease and it gets worse before it gets better, everything changes in a sudden and that alone is a lot to cope with. The only way to come out the other side is to learn to live your life with the low emotions, and know that like anything good or bad, it will pass some day. I lived from one moment to the next moment for a long time, it was the only way I could operate once I had fully experienced the loss.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm

Please accept my condolences and prayers on the loss of your mum, Pawelk. :(

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 5:37 am

the_phoenix wrote:
Please accept my condolences and prayers on the loss of your mum, Pawelk. :(

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 9:44 pm

:(

This is terribly sad news.

It sounds like your mother lived a life helping people. Try to focus on doing the same, being a good person in all the ways that would continue to make her proud of you.

I have yet to have to deal with the death of a parent. Only grandparents. I think it's a bit similar, though. There are some things in life I will continue doing because I know they'd make my grandparents proud. Someday I'll have to do the same for my parents' memory.

Anyways, that's how I'd try to cope with it.. not by focusing on their death, but by focusing on my life & living it in a way that would make them proud.

Also, I wouldn't think one way or the other about homosexuality nor care what anyone from any religious institution may think of it. I'm gay. My parents are indifferent about it. I'm also a baptized Roman Catholic (but not very religious at all) as well as God Father to several children. Anyone from any church that has anything negative to say about gay people, who are also God's children by their belief system, is not being a good Christian. Period. It's those who say negative things about gay people in the misguided name of religion who are truly the sinners, not the gay people they persecute. Live your life free and happy, however that is for you.

And please don't dwell on the fact that you didn't stay home from work for lunch. Know that your mother was likely very proud to know that you have such a sense of responsibility to your work duties and that even at her final hour you were out making sure to help others. I know if I were her I'd have been at peace knowing that.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 10:07 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
That sucks. A lot. You have my complete sympathies.

You're going to be sad, and go through some s**t like guilt and stuff maybe.

It sucks. A lot. Keep going.

It never stops hurting. It has been six years; I would still trade my life (or my soul, if I hadn't given it to God long ago) to bring my father back. It never stops hurting.

It does stop coloring everything black eventually, though.

What BuyerBeware said, except in my case it's been close to 31 years with Dad and close to 6 years with mom. The bad thing was mom and dad come from dysfunctional families, so life wasn't easy st.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 10:12 pm

I loss my mom too, I loss her over 3 years ago. It's VERY HARD at first, but it will become a little easier as time goes by.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 2:18 am

Pawelk -

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. I've lost both my parents, and even after all these years, I still dream about them being alive.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 4:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pawelk -

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. I've lost both my parents, and even after all these years, I still dream about them being alive.

Thanks for support :-)

I believe that my mother is in heaven, because where else she would go :-)
She just changed the form of her existence.

I believe in God :heart:

Anyway, recently I heard a very interesting hypothesis, that we live in a matrix, in the simulation, similar to The Sims, and God is the lead developer, who created that universe just like programmer creating computer game, The construction of the universe, is too symmetrical to be the work of a pure coincidence, like the evolution of biological life, and DNA code, is just so much sophisticated. :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 9:32 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
I believe that my mother is in heaven, because where else she would go :-)
She just changed the form of her existence.

I believe in God :heart:

Anyway, recently I heard a very interesting hypothesis, that we live in a matrix, in the simulation, similar to The Sims, and God is the lead developer, who created that universe just like programmer creating computer game, The construction of the universe, is too symmetrical to be the work of a pure coincidence, like the evolution of biological life, and DNA code, is just so much sophisticated. :)

That's a nice thought to have. :)

Slightly off topic.. have you never seen the movie called "The Matrix" starring Keanu Reeves? It came out around 1999 I think and then 2 more were released to complete the trilogy. It is about exactly what you describe. Most people think it is just a sci-fi movie and don't realize that the movie actually follows The Bible right down to the names of the characters and ships etc. If you haven't seen them, I bet you'd like them. They still have very impressive visual effects to this day.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 1:46 pm

I am sorry to read about your mother's passing. Your life will now be fairly different. I like the things other people said about acting in such a way as to make her proud of you. This gives your life some direction of a positive sort.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:54 pm

I'm so sorry that you lost your mom. :(

Zed90230
Raven
Raven

22 Jan 2017, 12:08 pm

It was not easy for me either.

My mother made some bad health decisons, and it took me a few years to stop wondering if she'd have lived longer if I'd have expressed concern about her bad habits instead of minding my own business.