Why the Fallout universe makes little sense

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Dr_Manhattan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2017, 3:37 pm

This video by Jake Roper of Vsauce3 explains why Fallout makes little sense. And why Fallout may not be the world you want to live in....

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 1:36 am

I actually have my second F3 crashpad in Little Lamplight camped out way in the creepy section of caverns that holds the rusted gateway into that atrocity of horrors that is vault 87, I come back to sleep on a mattress and make sure nothing escapes from its despicable depths and offends the little kids. They can handle themselves evidently since they told me they got tapes from there to teach eachother stuff and they have a mighty fine collection of guns, plus I straight up went through the place three times making sure everything heinous was dead and picked every room clean of supplies, I also locked the door on the terminal but it still gives me the creeps that doorway is attached like a tumour to their sanctuary... it's also funny what a ridiculous assault of rads you get trying to make your way sauntering up to the door of the vault overland, not even the white house got bombarded that intensely, I get that they don't want you skipping the plot arc prematurely but it's still humorous.