Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Korin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2017, 11:09 am

Gavin Mcinnes of Rebel.media proves that Trump never mocked a "disabled" reporter

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 11:46 am

He's a long,long way from the sharpest tool in the box. That was nearly 8 minutes of verbal diarrhoea.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 11:56 am

Korin wrote:
Gavin Mcinnes of Rebel.media proves that Trump never mocked a "disabled" reporter

Doesn't 'prove' anything, it's just another person giving another opinion.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm

He makes a great point, that moronic and ignorant Streep blabs on about the fake story of Trump, yet she didn't mention an actual real story where a group of thugs physically attacked and degraded a disabled Trump supporter.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 2:36 pm

Lol Trump admits he mocked the reporter, but denies it was because of his disability. Not sure how some youtuber calling meryl streep ret*d proves it never happened especially when trump's even admitted to it.

I don't understand all the butt-hurt over what some actress thinks of Trump....

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 14 Jan 2017, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jan 2017, 2:38 pm

Reporter deserved to be mocked for not standing behind his story, he wasn't being mocked for his disability.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 2:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
He makes a great point, that moronic and ignorant Streep blabs on about the fake story of Trump, yet she didn't mention an actual real story where a group of thugs physically attacked and degraded a disabled Trump supporter.

Did Trump say anything about the disabled person being attacked? I don't think he did either! He is too busy avoiding briefings, whining and bullying people on Twitter.

No mature adult makes arm motions and mocks ANYONE like that. Only exceptions- comedians, but even then.. someone that is 70 doesn't do the crap Trump does. He needs to man up and be mature, not a whiny little brat that tweets out attacks and lies most of the time.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 2:46 pm

A mature adult would of stood by his story instead recanting it because they are a partisan hack

I don't think there is all that much maturity emanating from the other side, you fight fire with fire

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 3:56 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Lol Trump admits he mocked the reporter, but denies it was because of his disability. Not sure how some youtuber calling meryl streep ret*d proves it never happened especially when trump's even admitted to it.

I don't understand all the butt-hurt over what some actress thinks of Trump....

Yes, sorry, I meant he didn't mock him for his disability. He does that stupid flustered thing and he's done it about loads of people.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

Earthbound wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Did Trump say anything about the disabled person being attacked? I don't think he did either! He is too busy avoiding briefings, whining and bullying people on Twitter.

No mature adult makes arm motions and mocks ANYONE like that. Only exceptions- comedians, but even then.. someone that is 70 doesn't do the crap Trump does. He needs to man up and be mature, not a whiny little brat that tweets out attacks and lies most of the time.

He didn't need to! He could have been like most politicians and used the attack for point scoring, but I guess he's not that immature and pathetic.

Wait, we're lecturing people on how they should act on an autism site? It is silly for him to do it, but it's not a major problem. He's just defending himself against the pathetic and immature morons that are attacking him daily. A lot of famous people use Twitter to defend themselves and to rebut stuff. I don't like it but it's the way things are now.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:15 pm

Jacoby wrote:
A mature adult would of stood by his story instead recanting it because they are a partisan hack

I don't think there is all that much maturity emanating from the other side, you fight fire with fire

So Trump lowers himself to even more immature behavior...two wrongs make a right?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:28 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

He didn't need to! He could have been like most politicians and used the attack for point scoring, but I guess he's not that immature and pathetic.

Wait, we're lecturing people on how they should act on an autism site? It is silly for him to do it, but it's not a major problem. He's just defending himself against the pathetic and immature morons that are attacking him daily. A lot of famous people use Twitter to defend themselves and to rebut stuff. I don't like it but it's the way things are now.

Well perhaps he shouldn't talk so much sh*t if he doesn't want people to retaliate back, he brings a lot of it on himself. Also why is it any criticism against him is an 'attack' did meryl streep call trump a pathetic, immature, moron?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

So Trump lowers himself to even more immature behavior...two wrongs make a right?

What are you supposed to do in that situation? People were trying to say Trump was a liar about there Muslim celebrations on 9/11 and this reporter wrote an article at the time verifying it as fact along with a many other people that were there. It's an ugly fact but still fact, partisan hacks need to be called out when they lie.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:58 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Well perhaps he shouldn't talk so much sh*t if he doesn't want people to retaliate back, he brings a lot of it on himself. Also why is it any criticism against him is an 'attack' did meryl streep call trump a pathetic, immature, moron?

I though his opponents are 'liberal', hence open to other ideas? No, she stoked up the fire against a guy who's under serious threat. And she did it by repeating a fake story.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 4:59 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What are you supposed to do in that situation? People were trying to say Trump was a liar about there Muslim celebrations on 9/11 and this reporter wrote an article at the time verifying it as fact along with a many other people that were there. It's an ugly fact but still fact, partisan hacks need to be called out when they lie.

What Muslims was he talking about?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I thought it's been confirmed he is a liar about that...but either way in that situation he should have cited some documented proof of '100s of muslim americans celebrating on 9-11' to prove it, instead of immaturely mocking.