Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
A mature adult would of stood by his story instead recanting it because they are a partisan hack

I don't think there is all that much maturity emanating from the other side, you fight fire with fire

So Trump lowers himself to even more immature behavior...two wrongs make a right?

What are you supposed to do in that situation? People were trying to say Trump was a liar about there Muslim celebrations on 9/11 and this reporter wrote an article at the time verifying it as fact along with a many other people that were there. It's an ugly fact but still fact, partisan hacks need to be called out when they lie.

I thought it's been confirmed he is a liar about that...but either way in that situation he should have cited some documented proof of '100s of muslim americans celebrating on 9-11' to prove it, instead of immaturely mocking.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jan 2017, 5:33 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
A mature adult would of stood by his story instead recanting it because they are a partisan hack

I don't think there is all that much maturity emanating from the other side, you fight fire with fire

So Trump lowers himself to even more immature behavior...two wrongs make a right?

What are you supposed to do in that situation? People were trying to say Trump was a liar about there Muslim celebrations on 9/11 and this reporter wrote an article at the time verifying it as fact along with a many other people that were there. It's an ugly fact but still fact, partisan hacks need to be called out when they lie.

I thought it's been confirmed he is a liar about that.

He wasn't lying that there were reports of Muslims celebrating 9/11, that's what the issue with this whole reporter is because he reported it and then wouldn't stand by it because the biased media narrative wanted say it never happened and that Trump was a liar. They'll argue semantics and jump on the fact that Trump exaggerated the figure(by saying thousands and thousands) but it is an indisputable fact that there were American Muslims that publicly celebrated the 9/11 attacks and the media pretended that they didn't report that bit of information and that it didn't happen. If it didn't happen then the media still reported it so maybe they have some questions to answer. Maybe that's a 16 year old bit of 'fake news', the whole WMDs in Iraq were fake news too, America media shouldn't be trusted at all.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 5:57 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well perhaps he shouldn't talk so much sh*t if he doesn't want people to retaliate back, he brings a lot of it on himself. Also why is it any criticism against him is an 'attack' did meryl streep call trump a pathetic, immature, moron?

I think the implication was more along the lines of he's vile, despicable, contemptuous. Streep put it forth in a very calculated demure way, but it was obviously part of the leftist smear campaign. I doubt she gives a s**t about that reporter or even knows what his name is.

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2017, 6:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I thought it's been confirmed he is a liar about that.

He wasn't lying that there were reports of Muslims celebrating 9/11, that's what the issue with this whole reporter is because he reported it and then wouldn't stand by it because the biased media narrative wanted say it never happened and that Trump was a liar. They'll argue semantics and jump on the fact that Trump exaggerated the figure(by saying thousands and thousands) but it is an indisputable fact that there were American Muslims that publicly celebrated the 9/11 attacks and the media pretended that they didn't report that bit of information and that it didn't happen. If it didn't happen then the media still reported it so maybe they have some questions to answer. Maybe that's a 16 year old bit of 'fake news', the whole WMDs in Iraq were fake news too, America media shouldn't be trusted at all.

I think this video does a good job of explaining this

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I meant he didn't mock him for his disability. He does that stupid flustered thing and he's done it about loads of people.

I agree that he didn't mock him, for his disability. I have seen many, MANY people (myself, included) do the exact same facial expressions, hand / arm movements, acting like a ret*d person, when they were making fun of someone, they considered stupid----like I said, myself included.

Those people, and myself, are extremely lucky, though, in that what we do isn't of interest, to the MSM. Sure, one could say it wasn't the behavior of a President-Elect----but then, IMO, that's why he got elected (or, at least, ONE of the reasons), because his "no filter" thing, is refreshing; people are sick-and-tired of having to be PC, for instance (me, TOO!).

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What Muslims was he talking about?

IIRC, they were in New Jersey.

The thing IS, *I* remembered seeing the EXACT SAME THING----cuz, I distinctly remember getting terribly sick-to-my-stomach, and wondering what we were gonna do, if there were so many people who were HAPPY, about such a tragic event----and, IIRC, it was on "NBC Nightly News"; then, when the MSM was going crazy saying it didn't happen, I thought I must've heard it wrong (but then, how could we have BOTH had the same memory). Yeah, so, I'm thinking he exaggerated, with the "thousands and thousands"----but then, point THAT out; don't LIE about the incident, never happening, AT ALL!!

I think the MSM----aside from, seemingly, doing ANYTHING to discredit Mr. Trump, at-the-time----wanted to put the kabash on anything that they thought, would divide us; like, making like the BLM is ALL wonderful and good.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 7:53 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I meant he didn't mock him for his disability. He does that stupid flustered thing and he's done it about loads of people.

I agree that he didn't mock him, for his disability. I have seen many, MANY people (myself, included) do the exact same facial expressions, hand / arm movements, acting like a ret*d person, when they were making fun of someone, they considered stupid----like I said, myself included.

Those people, and myself, are extremely lucky, though, in that what we do isn't of interest, to the MSM. Sure, one could say it wasn't the behavior of a President-Elect----but then, IMO, that's why he got elected (or, at least, ONE of the reasons), because his "no filter" thing, is refreshing; people are sick-and-tired of having to be PC, for instance (me, TOO!).

Everyone non-PC person out there isnt a rude lying bully conman like Trump though. He constantly gaslights and people don't call him out for it!

He is a thin skinned bully that has to take everything super serious and if he doesn't get praised by a person- he insults them. That's bitter and just plain wrong. The president should be a role model- not a bully that has to constantly go on Twitter to namecall and lie about nearly everything.

How many of his campaign promises does he need to break before people realize what he truely is? Yes I do realize he hasnt officially gone into office yet. However when Mexican officials clearly say they arent paying for the wall- its very obvious Trump is suckering the American people with extra taxes to fulfill that promise. Plus the "draining the swamp" promise is clearly been broken. He's just putting more greedy and corrupt people into power. So sickening that people don't actually know the backgrounds of these people going into office. Congress wont do much- because they have power.. so its them looking the other way while more corruption happens.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

The thing IS, *I* remembered seeing the EXACT SAME THING----cuz, I distinctly remember getting terribly sick-to-my-stomach, and wondering what we were gonna do, if there were so many people who were HAPPY, about such a tragic event----and, IIRC, it was on "NBC Nightly News"; then, when the MSM was going crazy saying it didn't happen, I thought I must've heard it wrong (but then, how could we have BOTH had the same memory). Yeah, so, I'm thinking he exaggerated, with the "thousands and thousands"----but then, point THAT out; don't LIE about the incident, never happening, AT ALL!!

They were Muslims celebrating 9/11 in Palestine, not in New Jersey, and I do remember it too. It most likely have to do with the US support for Israel. We must be careful with personal recollections, as they can be modified by our imagination, experience and emotions; it's better to use historical documents to verify things properly. If Trump supporters want to prove that Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey then they should look for old articles and video dating from september 2001.

Aside from that if Trump throw a fit each time someone is criticizing him, it won't be long before he got a heart attack; that a lot of peoples are criticizing him is to be expected with his new job, and he must learn to accept it.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

They were Muslims celebrating 9/11 in Palestine, not in New Jersey, and I do remember it too. It most likely have to do with the US support for Israel. We must be careful with personal recollections, as they can be modified by our imagination, experience and emotions; it's better to use historical documents to verify things properly. If Trump supporters want to prove that Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey then they should look for old articles and video dating from september 2001.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... a433fafdc/

straight from the Washington Post :lol:

https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status ... 40/photo/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auKMHkZJnQ

there is a ton of other collaborating voices saying that it happened too including Rudy Giuliani and Fmr NYPD Police Commissioner from the time Bernard Kerik.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2017, 11:28 pm

Yes, in New Jersey.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/12/exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html

New Jersey.com wrote:
Collectively, the gatherings amounted to dozens of people at the two locations, the witnesses said. Callers also flooded the 911 system with accounts of jubilant Muslims on a rooftop at a third location...

A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.

"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher

Numerous people called police to report an exultant crowd on the roof of 2801 John F. Kennedy Blvd., a distinctive, five-story apartment building at the intersection of Sip Avenue, said retired officer Arthur Teeter, who worked in the radio room at police headquarters on Sept. 11.

The former chief also defended Gallagher's reasoning in not filing a report, saying it was "pandemonium" in Jersey City that day and that reports typically are not filed unless a crime is committed.

Then, some guy, bout mid-way in the article, says there was no evidence, cuz there wasn't a police report; the cop explained that "the celebration did not amount to a crime", that there was "no violence", and the people "were cooperative"; so, "No report was necessary.". Notice, the guy who said there was "no evidence", didn't say they had checked the 9-1-1 "flood of calls"; that can't be changed / said to be "no evidence".

I can't research for videos, cuz I have limited bandwidth----but, that's proof-enough, for ME!!

As I said, the "thousands and thousands" was exaggerated, but.....

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 1:08 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Aside from that if Trump throw a fit each time someone is criticizing him, it won't be long before he got a heart attack; that a lot of peoples are criticizing him is to be expected with his new job, and he must learn to accept it.

That video was a pre-packaged tape. Very suspicious. They kept just showing that one woman. There was no evidence that the video was recorded on 9/11 or that, that was what they were celebrating. Not to mention the film crew are handing out cake :roll:

There were Middle Easterners definitely celebrating on 9/11, as the first plane hit the building, but they weren't Muslims. If there were Muslims celebrating then they are utter morons, as 9/11 was the beginning of the new wave of wars against Muslims nations.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"