Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

neptunekh
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jan 2017, 4:40 pm

I'm pansexual and it's wrong my sexuality is this way. Its ok for other people but I feel bad that I'm that way.

Goth Fairy
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jan 2017, 8:24 am

Me! I'm pan too. I don't think you should feel bad. If there is anything you would like to talk about it or ask privately, you can PM me.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 12:44 am

I'm pansexual, although I just call myself bisexual because "pan" sounds weird and it's basically the same thing to me.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 12:15 pm

When anyone IRL asks I say bi because that's more well known but I'm definitely more pan. I tend to be more attracted to nonbinary/androgynous people than overly masculine or feminine. I am also attracted to binary transgender people.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 12:53 pm

I'm pansexual 8)

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 4:54 am

I'm pansexual too. It sucks that you can't actually use the term however, without people slamming you for being "a tumblr special snowflake," even though I have never been on tumblr. It seems lately that if you own up to being different in any way, people deride you for "snowflake syndrome."
Sorry - tangent. I usually just tell people that the sex of my partners doesn't matter to me, which is also true.
My sexuality is one of the very few things I actually like about myself, that I don't descriminate against people because of their genitals. Why do you dislike being pansexual?

reyisautistic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm

I am! Though sometimes I use "bi" as well.

infj / scorpio

Poppycantalk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2017, 7:01 pm

I am! Although like many others I generally call myself bi because I don't really like calling myself pansexual. I am attracted to individuals rather than gender/sex (although to be honest I do have a preference towards women and gender queer people), and can be attracted to anyone along the diverse spectrum of gender depending on their other personality traits and such. I'm sorry that you feel bad about it. I find comfort in the fact that many many animals in nature can be gay and bi/pan, so it must be natural. For example, male dolphins have sex with each other's blowholes, and females use their dorsal fins to have sex with each other, as well as their rostrum/beak (this has been well documented), and this is just one of many potential examples. I hope you can find peace with yourself.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 8:22 am

Yes, I would identify as pansexual

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 6:07 pm

I would definitely identify as pansexual. Except for my wife no one really knows this about me yet, for it is frowned upon to be anything but straight in both my and her family, so i have never thought about which term to use.