The UK interfered in US politics massively during WWII

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 11:17 am

When a Foreign Government Interfered in a U.S. Election — to Reelect FDR From fake news to covert ops, aspects of Russia’s alleged efforts to boost Trump echo tactics pioneered in 1940.

Every country does this to each other friend or foe all the time. Actually there is no friend or foe it is just a matter of whether national interersts collide or not.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

18 Jan 2017, 11:26 am

The US has also interfered in some capacity at one time or another in the pretty much every country in the world. Obama interfered in UK politics by throwing his support behind the 'Stay' campaign. Considering how crazy Democrats are about Russians it seems like their alleged support of Donald Trump makes all the more sense, Russia doesn't want to be bullied and wants a better relationship with the US. Geostrategic partnerships are changing, we have the threat of radical Islam and also the rise of Chinese Communism which is becoming more eager to take the reigns of globalism and world goverment so forging a partnership with Russia would be the smartest possible thing we can do and we both come out winners for it.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 11:36 am

I agree completely. This kind of thing has obviously been going on for a long time. And I feel pretty certain that the CIA has done this sort of things many times.

I have never thought Russia wouldn't do something like that and I can understand perfectly why they would not have wanted Clinton in the White House. What I don't think is true is that Putin has some sort of collaboration going with Trump. I think it would have had a lot more to do with keeping Clinton out than putting Trump in. Also what I don't think happened is that Putin sent a traceable phishing scam to John Podesta. I think a much more likely scenario is someone made it look like Putin was behind it. Possibly someone now in hiding who used to work for MI6.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 11:47 am

Jeopardize U.S. "aid" to those rogue-nation recipients, and watch them have a tearful "come-to-Jesus" moment. We should never have started paying off other nations.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)