Page 1 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 12:45 pm

I am in a hospital ER room right now (not admmitted/hospitalized) , but I was supposed to go yesterday .
Overight , back in the shelter , there was blood apparently coming out of my foWHot , and in the wee sER then - But it was in the morning , malls , they wanted to call the ER - But it was in the morning -
WHEN I WOKE UP TO FIND THAT MY ONLY PAIR OF SHOES HAD BEEN STOLEN FROM ASIDE MY BED AS I LAY THERE ,
AS WELL AS A BAG WITH READING MATTER AND GLASSES AND FLASHLIGHTS :cry:
that I had the ER called ! :x
I am in a hospital,s R , without shoes , but I am trying to emphaize the massive weightFT - OF THE SGOES , GLASSES , LIGHTS AND MORE gainI have had from the Congestie Heart Failure - with 270 pounds on my driver,s liscence , I weighed myself yesterrday and I was 335 pounds ! :( That is even worse than the previos height of CHF balloning up ws , about 325 ponds ,ory FT UNDERLINES HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN CRIPPLEDEPLACED OVER AND OVERR AGAIN
However , I am worried that thy will not admit me here to the ospital , but disch THEarge me , barefoot , back to the shelter in theory :( .SSITIES/BASICS THAT HAVE HAD TO BE RS/
THIS LATEST THEFT - OF THE SHOES , GLASSSES , FLASHLIGHTS AND MORE 8O - UNDERLNES HOW DIRE THE EFFECT ON ME OF THE MANY MANY THEFTS AND THINGS WHICH OTHWISE DISAPPEARED/WENT MISSING :cry: MANY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN TOTAL , I BELIEVE :cry: , AND NECESSITIES/BASICS THAT HAVE HAD TO BE REPLACED OVER AND OVER AGAIN :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 1:35 pm

...Giving background , I should say that yesterday (Mon.) , after what I posted then , I did go to HOT and weighed myself and told them about it abd they said tey,d arrange for me to go to a hospital and try to get me admitted but arrange a return to MSC South if I wasn,t admitted - But then the van simply took me to MSC , claiming to have not heard of me going to a hospital ,
So , I was simply back in MSC - with much less than I had had there before :( .
Then, in the night , came the foot blood , then , in the morning , discovering the shoes, and other tuff theft :cry: .
Now , I am in a hospital,s ER , but do not know if I will be kicked out , barefoot .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 2:04 pm

I'm sorry things are so bad, ASS-P.

If I were in your position, I would ask to be referred to a Public Guardian, who could oversee my financial, legal, medical, and housing needs. I'd explain that I have serious physical and mental health issues, and am unable to make these decisions for myself. (I'm not talking hypothetically, by the way; this is in fact my situation.)

Help does exist, if you're willing to accept it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 3:08 pm

...AT THIS SECOND THEY,VE DISCHARGED ME , NOT ADMITTING ME , WITH ME NOT HAVING SHOES , ON A RAINY DAY 1
HELP :cry: ! !! !! !! !! !!
No matter what a public guardian COULD do in the log term , it can do NOTHING now - or in currebt days , either - with the thefts abd this showing of much of institional SF,s great dislike , at least where it matters/efficiently , of me :cry: !

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 3:23 pm

Yes, a permanent solution will take time to figure out, but this is the perfect time to get that process started.

Meanwhile, the HOT team can help with your immediate needs. Call 311.

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2017, 6:23 pm

Ashariel wrote:

To their credit, the HOT Team have replaced ASS-P's things with the utmost urgency. That's really great on their behalf.

However, LONG-TERM is what you need to be thinking of. You can not just think day-to-day anymore.

ARE YOU HAPPY LIVING LIKE THIS???! !!

It's very sad to just sit here and read these threads of the same thing over... and over... and over.

Things are in no way, shape or form getting better. You don't really elaborate on my comments when I suggest asking whoever you can about long-term care facilities. Are you doing that???

You need to be in a nursing or other care home. You need someone on the ground in SF to help you get there. ONLINE, we can't do that!! !

If you can't get it in SF, get the hell out of there now and try in another state!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:32 pm

...Briefly , they haven,t reeplaced stolen things .

Tobes"]

Ashariel wrote:

To their credit, the HOT Team have replaced ASS-P's things with the utmost urgency. That's really great on their behalf.

However, LONG-TERM is what you need to be thinking of. You can not just think day-to-day anymore.

ARE YOU HAPPY LIVING LIKE THIS???! ! !

It's very sad to just sit here and read these threads of the same thing over... and over... and over.

Things are in no way, shape or form getting better. You don't really elaborate on my comments when I suggest asking whoever you can about long-term care facilities. Are you doing that???

You need to be in a nursing or other care home. You need someone on the ground in SF to help you get there. ONLINE, we can't do that!! !

If you can't get it in SF, get the hell out of there now and try in another state![/quote]

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2017, 6:34 pm

There is a phone number that can be called to have you forcibly taken into care.

Maybe at some point you could handle being on the streets. It's abundantly clear that now, in 2017, you can not handle it. Something needs to be done and it needs to be done now.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:55 pm

...You appear to be assuming that I have said : I refusee all pooible care/: a home ; STUATIONS : AND THAT I am choosing homelessness !
Neither of these things are true 1 I do not wish to be HL now , AND I ELIEVE THAT I HAVE CLEARLY STATED TO YOU THAT I AM OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITY OF : CARE : !
You appear to think that offers of care are piling up at my door and that I am refusing them . Neither one of these assumptions are true !

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...You appear to be assuming that I have said : I refusee all pooible care/: a home ; STUATIONS : AND THAT I am choosing homelessness !
Neither of these things are true 1 I do not wish to be HL now , AND I ELIEVE THAT I HAVE CLEARLY STATED TO YOU THAT I AM OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITY OF : CARE : !
You appear to think that offers of care are piling up at my door and that I am refusing them . Neither one of these assumptions are true !

Are you asking anyone in SF about long-term care?

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:21 pm

Tobes wrote:
There is a phone number that can be called to have you forcibly taken into care.

Maybe at some point you could handle being on the streets. It's abundantly clear that now, in 2017, you can not handle it. Something needs to be done and it needs to be done now.

Interesting ...

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2017, 9:26 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
Tobes wrote:

Interesting ...

Opinions?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm

...TOBES , UR ESSENIALLY NOW THRATENING TO COMMITT ME IF I DO NOT ENTER A : A HOME : - WHICH YOU THINK IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER - THIS INSTANT , AND PHOENIX IS ENCORAGING YOU ,
I CAN ONLY , NOW , TELL YOU TO RE-READ MY LAST POST IN THIS LINE !

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2017, 11:11 pm

I did read what you said, that no one is offering you anything. You may not have read my post, because you have not replied to that question, so I'll ask it again:

1. Are you asking anyone on the ground in SF for help in getting you a care home?

Last edited by Tobes on 18 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 11:13 pm

Hold your head up,

I have had a rough 48 hours too,

The streets are unforgiving,

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2017, 11:36 pm

dcj123 wrote:
Hold your head up,

I have had a rough 48 hours too,

The streets are unforgiving,

Hey man, how are you! You've been missed.