Erectile-Dysfunction : Low-Cost «Cure/Treatment» W/O Drugs..

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 5:34 am

This should work for most guys who may be afflicted with this embarrassing condition.

Combine the following together...:

Vitamin D3 Supplements: Take 4 softgels/tablets in the morning and another in the evening each day
Bananas: Eat them... a lot.
Milk: Almond/Coconut-Milk should work so you can't use lactose-intolerance as an excuse.
Water: Consume plenty of this each day (filtered/purified of course - not that crap from the tap).
Aerobically Active Life-Style: I recommend some running each day for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
Leg-Raising: Keeping your legs elevated helps the blood-circulation flow out from your legs to where it is actually important. This can be as simple as raising up your knees while resting on your back for a few minutes.

I know this works as I have revealed this information elsewhere before, responding to someone on Craig's List who was trying to find some of that drug whose name begins with a V that I am not going to bother spelling out here, and I had received at least a couple of responses that I was spot-on with my information.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 5:40 am

You may have a problem with them doing #5.

I have an idea of what could help with #6 - stirrups. Don't stay in them too long though, guys, cause your butt will get numb. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jan 2017, 10:00 am

A blood test should be taken. A full panel and hormonal test, as well as thyroid. Interestingly enough having too low estrogen can cause erectile dysfunction, not just low testosterone.