Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 6:48 pm

In which i ment i dont know if im gay. I definately have liked girls in present and past but i dont know if i like kissing girls, always wanted tl try it but never found a girl willing to kiss me on the mouth. I dont desire sex from either gender though.[/quote]

If you don't desire sex from either sex it seems logical to think you may not like kissing either gender in a romantic sense. If you don't desire sex you must not be physically attracted to either sex?

beady
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:11 pm

I've done a little kisssing. Estimating about 15 people of the opposite sex; male. Only one of those people gave me a kiss that I had to kinda pause and go "wow!". The rest were just kinda ok. There was one female who kissed me and made me feel that same "wow!". I don't know exactly what all that means. Maybe it takes time to find the people that make you go "wow!". The person I ended up marrying did not have wow kisses, and I think I should have found a partner that did.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:15 pm

I hate kissing, I have no idea why anyone likes that.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:27 pm

It doesn't do anything for me either, the thought of tongues makes me ill :eew:

Lockheart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2017, 11:38 pm

I like hugging (with the right person, not with randoms or people who give me a bad vibe), but tongue-kissing? Nope, nope, nope. I find it disgusting.

Ashariel, I agree. I have no idea why anyone finds it pleasurable. It's a relief to know I'm not the only one.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 11:48 pm

Can't stand when anyone kisses me on the cheek, it makes me want punch a puppy. I hate the noise small quick kisses make and I hate the way they feel. The only kissing I like is sexual kissing with a romantic partner. And it has to be a build up, I don't like random out of nowhere kisses.

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 6:45 am

Yeah random kissing is a bit weird. I guess i like it when its a build up to sex, or on its own if at some point things are going to turn sexual. Some people say kissing reminds a person of premastication, pre-chewing, or kiss feeding which is the act of chewing food for the purpose of physically breaking it down in order to feed another that is incapable of masticating the food by themselves.This is often done by the mother or relatives of a baby to produce baby food, its not done so much these days, especially in the west, but its is said the feeling of intimacy when kissing is related to this practice. You could argue though, that there are just most nerve ending in the mouth and tongue and therefore its creates a stronger sensation. Also the mouth tends to be quite private, so you are sharing something with someone, which can create a bond. After all, very few people get much pleasure from say, rubbing elbows or something. Anyway its about intimacy and feeling, and finding someone who wants to share it in a similar way that you do. There's a good chance that plenty of people want to share intimacy and feeling in just the way you do.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 11:08 pm

I'm not interested in men, maybe I'm taking a break again.

a_dork
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2017, 2:07 am

Every time I've kissed someone in the past, I wanted it to be over. I don't find mashing my mouth against someone else's arousing in the least. It's just another tactile sensory issue.

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Coyotesheaven
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Jan 2017, 2:18 am

I would say the few times I have kissed people it feels pretty strange from what I imagined it to be; it weirds me out in that bodies do interact in that way. To the point where I feel somewhat dissociated when I am engaging in the act.
I do not generally derive pleasure from the real life act and only in fantasies.

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2017, 4:17 am

Adult kissing with tongues: I don't like it at all. It's messy, wet and dull. I have no idea how I'm supposed to feel about it, it's just emotionally bland to me. I can't remember the last time that I even did it but it must have been well over a decade ago. Luckily, my wife doesn't care for it either.

Familial kissing: I avoid it except with my wife who I kiss briefly on the lips when she goes to bed. To be honest, I don't really know why we do it, except that it's something we've done for 30 years. Everyone else gets my reluctant cheek unless they're wearing lipstick, in which case, I move swiftly away from them.

Hugs: Last night I cooked a meal for my parents (a late birthday present for my father). Afterwards, they both gave me a hug, which was fine, and then I packed my stuff up, ready to leave and they came to give me another hug! Only 5 minutes after the first! I complained and said "but we've just hugged!" but still had to do it :( What was worse was that my mum was wearing lipstick and tried to kiss me on the cheek while we hugged. I pulled away saying "no, you're wearing lipstick!". That was ok though as she knows I hate that and she wasn't offended.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2017, 4:37 am

Here is my theory about kissing; human bodies are naturally self preserving and anti-bodies will reject any bacteria (or whatever) that is not produced by its' own body. Kissing is a way to introduce these foreign bacteria into a body so these bacteria will not be later on rejected.