I heard Trump wants to nuke Europe

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:15 am

I am scared. Will he really do this, or is it all just rumours?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:32 am

The Media can be easily manipulated to make someone look like they said something that they did not. Whilst there are indeed psychotic people in the world who want to nuke everything I do not believe that Trump would fall into such a category. A President is really more like a mascot rather than someone with any real power anyway. The real controllers and manipulators of the world never show their faces and never reveal their names (even the so-called Bilderbergs and Rothschilds and New-World Order and Illuminati and Zionists and other so-called Secret-Societies are but shadows that are also themselves controlled by forces that are very well-hidden).

Joe90 wrote:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2017, 8:09 am

Joe90 wrote:

Whoever told you that is a liar who is trying to scare you, that person is the one who should not be trusted as they are trying to manipulated you.

FWIW, Trump is probably one of the most pro-UK presidents we ever had as his mother was Scottish. I think he is someone committed to restoring 'the special relationship' between our two countries, the bust of Winston Churchill which Obama removed from the Oval Office has now been returned.

Trump wants to normalize relations with Russia and work with them against ISIS, France wants to do the same thing too. This makes the world safer from both radical Islamic terrorism and nuclear war, fear the people that want to practice brinkmanship and foolishly flood our countries with religious extremists who hate us & our way of life.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 8:12 am

He's not going to nuke Europe.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 8:49 am

Quote:
Whoever told you that is a liar who is trying to scare you, that person is the one who should not be trusted as they are trying to manipulated you.

I don't think anyone was trying to scare me, it just got brought up in a group conversation about politics. And some people seem to talk about Trump like he's the next Hitler, whilst others talk like he's going to make the world a better place for everybody. So I never know which is right.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 8:50 am

Saying somebody is the next Hitler is trying to scare you,

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:30 am

What you heard was fake news.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 9:57 am

Other than asking here, what is a good way for someone on the spectrum to determine whether news is fake or not?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:04 am

BTDT wrote:
Other than asking here, what is a good way for someone on the spectrum to determine whether news is fake or not?

Same way everyone does, research, research, research.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:23 am

Even if he, somehow, wanted to nuke Europe, nobody would do it for him. He can't do it himself.

If he ever made such a suggestion, he'd immediately be found incompetent and Pence would take over.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2017, 10:28 am

Whilst I personally can't abide the man, that strikes me as extremely unlikely. I can't imagine what possible motive he'd have for doing that, or what America itself would gain from it. I think it's just a rumour.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 10:36 am

Trump lessens the chance of nuclear confrontation between the US and Russia which Europe would take the brunt of, the sanctions against Russia hurt Europe not the US so normalization of relations benefits Europe economically too. Europe, or at least the UK and France, have nuclear weapons of their own so they are not helpless either. The UK and France along with the US and Russia I think could have a big part in shaping this new world order.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 1:42 pm

Joe90 wrote:

TRUE!

Just like its "true" that Hillary was all set to nuke Russia (instead of Europe) on her first day in office! Lol!

Just kidding.

NO.

Not true. Its not even a real "rumor" that he is gonna "nuke western Europe".

Both the above Trump and Hillary things are examples of hysterical nonsense folks around you, or on the Net, spout.

I dunno what to tell you. Just get just get yourself educated. Read history books as well as the latest news. Its takes time. Gradually you will get a sense of whats plausible, and what isn't.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:09 pm

While I do think this is an example of fake news, I'll admit that Trump makes me nervous. I don't think he necessarily knows what he's doing, he is often undiplomatic, and he remains an untested quantity on the world stage. Hang on to your hats, people.