Page 157 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 214  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:23 am

Holy Crap!

Doofus is pissed off at Trump. This is what just came out 4 hrs ago:

North Korea may detonate nuclear bomb in Pacific, foreign minister tells reporters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c ... gency.html

From the article:

Ri said the potential test of "the most powerful detonation of an H-bomb" would be one possible "highest-level" action against the U.S., according to the report.

Early Friday, Kim said that the president's remarks at the U.N. merit the "highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history." The dictator said he is "thinking hard" about what kind of reaction Trump could have possibly expected when he delivered those remarks.

Pyongyang's response comes hours afterTrump signed an executive order that aims to expand his authority to target people and institutions doing business with North Korea. The measure seeks to cut off North Korea's access to funding and deter its nuclear and missile programs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this worries me as I still have some QVC orders that haven't been delivered and a Barefoot Dreams item from Amazon. :mrgreen:

For those who are religious among us, I did get informed that "The Rapture" is supposed to happen on September 23 - that's this Saturday. It would fall in line with what Doofus is doing. Coast to Coast is talking tonight about "how grave" our situation is with NK. All I can say is everyone who prays pray.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 9:37 am

nurseangela wrote:

Actually they are talking about it on Fox and someone said it's pronounce "doderd".

So I looked it up and it is a word! It means: an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

Exactly. "Doddering old man".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 10:45 am

EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Actually they are talking about it on Fox and someone said it's pronounce "doderd".

So I looked it up and it is a word! It means: an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

Exactly. "Doddering old man".

Yeah,'lil Kim nailed it.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:02 am

Misslizard wrote:
Yeah,'lil Kim nailed it.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:06 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
I didn't vote for the guy, but I hope he is able to become a great president.

And congrats to our conservatives on your victory.

I may be liberal, but I want the best for our country, no matter who's at the wheel.

I voted for him in the expectation that he would wreck the government. I don't particularly like the U.S. Government.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:46 pm

Hmm. To do my homework or not. If "The Rapture" is happening on Saturday, who wants to spend their last couple of days doing crappy homework?! What a quandary.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:13 am

Coast to Coast is saying tomorrow night they are going to have a little party - if we're all still here that is! Evidently they think the end is coming tomorrow too.

Well Crap. I hope "The Rapture" happens before I have to go to work. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:22 am

nurseangela wrote:
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

JUST IN:

BREAKING: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reacted angrily to President Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly, calling it "unprecedented rude nonsense." The North Korean leader said he will make the U.S. president "pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea.

"I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue," Kim said in a statement released by the state Korean Central News Agency, which also published a photo of the North Korean leader sitting at his desk. "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire."

WTH is a DOTARD?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh my Lord I can't stop laughing!
HE'S SUCH A TARD!! ! ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

how else are you going to react when the god emperor of the most militarily formidable nation in existence is calling for your annihilation?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:27 am

Holy Hell! It looks like I missed a tweet.....

In a tweet, Trump called Kim "a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people."

@realDonaldTrump Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

I think I should look that up. I must have had my phone on mute so I could do my homework. Who has time for homework when Twitter is on fire with Trump's tweets! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:29 am

why won't they just kiss already?? :roll: :evil:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:57 am

All I can say is that Fat Boy is a Madman - Trump is right about that. I still remember what he did 3 yrs ago :

Report: Kim Jong Un fed uncle alive to 120 starved dogs.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday ... y/4303319/

From the article :

NBC News picks up Hong Kong-based paper Wen Wei Po's account of how Kim Jong Un did away with his uncle, Jang Song Thaek.

Its report claims Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by a pack of hunting dogs that hadn't eaten in days as Kim and his brother, flanked by 300 officials, watched.

Wen Wei Po, which has close ties to China's Communist Party, added Jang and his allies were "completely eaten up" in the "quan jue," or execution by dogs — a break from the usual execution by firing squad — over the course of an hour, the Straits Times notes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course there are conflicting reports with North Korea's ambassador to the U.K. Hyun Hak-bong saying "According to the laws by the criminal court he was sentenced to death. Well he was shot to death," Hyun said.

WTF ever. Fat Boy is a crazy ass. I bet his uncle was fed to the dogs instead of the fishes if you ask me.

Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 1:09 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 2:57 am

I can't sleep. What if today is the last day? All Doofus has to do is send over a missile into the Pacific and it's going to be on. There's no turning back. Then China may take us out. You know what's so strange is we've never been closer to a nuclear war than we are right now and hardly anyone is talking about it - I mean friends, co-workers, family members. But there is a tension in the air that's so thick you could cut it with a knife - everyone can feel that something is going to happen, but it's like they are in denial. Life is just going on as usual and if someone does say something about it, they say it in jest making a joke about it. I have tried bringing up the subject at work and the other person will just say they don't know what's going to happen or that the outcome of nuclear war has been expected for awhile now. They act like the situation doesn't bother them or that it won't affect them.

I just know that I'm scared $hitless right now.

Darn, I flunked.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 11:31 am

Oh we've been close before.
https://history.state.gov/milestones/19 ... ile-crisis
And we almost did it to ourselves.
http://www.salon.com/2016/09/14/the-nig ... lmost-was/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:44 am

I'm still here - and so is Waldo. However, this went out today :

North Korea says Donald Trump's "Rocket Man" jibe means missile attacks on US mainland 'inevitable'

So it's inevitable. Hmm. I don't even know what to think about that. I'm getting tired of worrying about it. Someone just make a move already.

Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 9:22 am

nurseangela wrote:
I'm still here - and so is Waldo. However, this went out today :

North Korea says Donald Trump's "Rocket Man" jibe means missile attacks on US mainland 'inevitable'

So it's inevitable. Hmm. I don't even know what to think about that. I'm getting tired of worrying about it. Someone just make a move already.

The naked nihilism shocks me a little, but doesn't really surprise me. This burn it all down theme has lurked beneath the surface of this Trump MAGA idea for a long time. Maybe a few have the hope for rebirth from the ashes, but I think most just want to burn it down and wait for their Lord to collect them. Screw everyone else.