Page 156 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 214  Next

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2017, 4:35 pm

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/910230655727960065

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/statu ... 6870217728

Don't know if this site can embed tweets

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 5:26 pm

Have you missed me posting in your threads? Don't worry, my feelings about you haven't changed. I just no longer see the point.

I can't predict if Manafort will flip. If he goes to trial, Trump will try to fire Mueller and replace him with a stooge, maybe Christie? :lol: I find it difficult to not sound completely absurd when I talk about DJT lately, because the whole thing strikes me as hideous, nefarious, dangerous and hilarious, all at the same time.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 7:21 pm

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

JUST IN:

BREAKING: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reacted angrily to President Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly, calling it "unprecedented rude nonsense." The North Korean leader said he will make the U.S. president "pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea.

"I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue," Kim said in a statement released by the state Korean Central News Agency, which also published a photo of the North Korean leader sitting at his desk. "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire."

WTH is a DOTARD?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh my Lord I can't stop laughing!
HE'S SUCH A TARD!! !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 8:12 pm

Dotard is the kind of word you learn when you get a classical education in high school. It means dumbass.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 9:17 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Dotard is the kind of word you learn when you get a classical education in high school. It means dumbass.

Actually they are talking about it on Fox and someone said it's pronounce "doderd".

So I looked it up and it is a word! It means: an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

I'm impressed. Fat Boy seems to know some different words. He's going to wish Trump was a "doderd". Rocket Man isn't going to know what hit him - literally. He's picked the wrong world leader to bully. Maybe he forgot that Obama isn't in the White House anymore. :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:03 pm

A person in her dotage might think so ;-)

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:23 am

Holy Crap!

Doofus is pissed off at Trump. This is what just came out 4 hrs ago:

North Korea may detonate nuclear bomb in Pacific, foreign minister tells reporters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c ... gency.html

From the article:

Ri said the potential test of "the most powerful detonation of an H-bomb" would be one possible "highest-level" action against the U.S., according to the report.

Early Friday, Kim said that the president's remarks at the U.N. merit the "highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history." The dictator said he is "thinking hard" about what kind of reaction Trump could have possibly expected when he delivered those remarks.

Pyongyang's response comes hours afterTrump signed an executive order that aims to expand his authority to target people and institutions doing business with North Korea. The measure seeks to cut off North Korea's access to funding and deter its nuclear and missile programs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this worries me as I still have some QVC orders that haven't been delivered and a Barefoot Dreams item from Amazon. :mrgreen:

For those who are religious among us, I did get informed that "The Rapture" is supposed to happen on September 23 - that's this Saturday. It would fall in line with what Doofus is doing. Coast to Coast is talking tonight about "how grave" our situation is with NK. All I can say is everyone who prays pray.

Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 9:37 am

nurseangela wrote:

Actually they are talking about it on Fox and someone said it's pronounce "doderd".

So I looked it up and it is a word! It means: an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.

Exactly. "Doddering old man".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 10:45 am

EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Exactly. "Doddering old man".

Yeah,'lil Kim nailed it.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:02 am

Misslizard wrote:
Yeah,'lil Kim nailed it.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:06 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
I didn't vote for the guy, but I hope he is able to become a great president.

And congrats to our conservatives on your victory.

I may be liberal, but I want the best for our country, no matter who's at the wheel.

I voted for him in the expectation that he would wreck the government. I don't particularly like the U.S. Government.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:46 pm

Hmm. To do my homework or not. If "The Rapture" is happening on Saturday, who wants to spend their last couple of days doing crappy homework?! What a quandary.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:13 am

Coast to Coast is saying tomorrow night they are going to have a little party - if we're all still here that is! Evidently they think the end is coming tomorrow too.

Well Crap. I hope "The Rapture" happens before I have to go to work. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:22 am

nurseangela wrote:
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

JUST IN:

BREAKING: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reacted angrily to President Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly, calling it "unprecedented rude nonsense." The North Korean leader said he will make the U.S. president "pay dearly for his speech calling for totally destroying" North Korea.

"I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue," Kim said in a statement released by the state Korean Central News Agency, which also published a photo of the North Korean leader sitting at his desk. "I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire."

WTH is a DOTARD?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh my Lord I can't stop laughing!
HE'S SUCH A TARD!! ! ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

how else are you going to react when the god emperor of the most militarily formidable nation in existence is calling for your annihilation?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:27 am

Holy Hell! It looks like I missed a tweet.....

In a tweet, Trump called Kim "a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people."

@realDonaldTrump Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

I think I should look that up. I must have had my phone on mute so I could do my homework. Who has time for homework when Twitter is on fire with Trump's tweets! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:29 am

why won't they just kiss already?? :roll: :evil:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.