Page 75 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 214  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 2:01 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I suggest you calm down and go to your corner to cool off.

You try cooling off after racist scum deface your town with posters encouraging whites to take back their country.

I haven't heard you say anything about the groups of Leftists defacing other people's property. Why should this upset you now?

And you won't hear it.
Those people see no wrong in rioting, assault, and property destruction as long as it's for their cause and their cause is NEVER wrong in their eyes.

I should also point out that it was the liberal democrats that created the climate for Trump to become president.
You reap what you sow...

Oh BS,none of the libs on this forum condone that sort of behavior and most here have spoken out against it.

My bad, I was sure that ALL liberals were Wrongplanet members.
Triple eye-roller for you.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You said you won't hear of people on the left complain about the rioting.I said that was not true becuse people here complained about it.So obviously you have heard complaints about that behavior from the left.
No where did I say all liberals were WP members.Triple eye roll right back at you.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 2:13 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I suggest you calm down and go to your corner to cool off.

You try cooling off after racist scum deface your town with posters encouraging whites to take back their country.

I haven't heard you say anything about the groups of Leftists defacing other people's property. Why should this upset you now?

And you won't hear it.
Those people see no wrong in rioting, assault, and property destruction as long as it's for their cause and their cause is NEVER wrong in their eyes.

I should also point out that it was the liberal democrats that created the climate for Trump to become president.
You reap what you sow...

Oh BS,none of the libs on this forum condone that sort of behavior and most here have spoken out against it.

My bad, I was sure that ALL liberals were Wrongplanet members.
Triple eye-roller for you.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You said you won't hear of people on the left complain about the rioting.I said that was not true becuse people here complained about it.So obviously you have heard complaints about that behavior from the left.
No where did I say all liberals were WP members.Triple eye roll right back at you.

No, you cant just type the word you have to actually use the emoticons. In this case you should ahve topped me by doubling the quantity of eye-rollers. One-upmanship; juvenile but applicable in PPR.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:56 pm

/\ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 5:10 pm

They don't know you like we do.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
You learn an awful lot about a society by how they treat the weakest.

Agreed.
Unborn lives matter.

Paradox.

A life unborn is not a life begun.

The womb owners rights trump all, unless they pay rent.

Weakest people.

Until it's born it's a parasite and the host body has the final say.

The unborn are people.
And I'm glad that Trump is pro-life.
(added that to get this thread back on topic again) 8)

I agree with what the_phoenix said. The unborn are people too. They're not lumps of cells or parasites. A tapeworm is a parasite. An unborn baby is a human. I'm also glad that Trump is Pro-Life.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 9:16 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:

Agreed.
Unborn lives matter.

Paradox.

Weakest people.

The unborn are people.

I agree with what the_phoenix said. The unborn are people too. They're not lumps of cells or parasites. A tapeworm is a parasite. An unborn baby is a human. I'm also glad that Trump is Pro-Life.

But he only became pro-life when he got into politics as a Republican.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 9:40 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:

Agreed.
Unborn lives matter.

Paradox.

Weakest people.

The unborn are people.

Many on the right claim they are pro life, but their concern with the life of the fetus/baby ends when the baby is born. It's the right that often attempts to limit welfare to single parents and programs that assist single parents in raising in raising children. Bare in mind that The United States does not have anywhere near as extensive of a welfare program as the UK. People with children can and do end up homeless on the streets.

I would believe those on the right more when they claim to be pro life, if they put an equal amount of effort into programs to assist single parents and their children, or programs to care for pregnant women who wish to put the baby up for adoption, as they do into limiting access to abortions. But more often than not they just condemn these women for getting pregnant while also limiting access to contraception.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 9:59 pm

Chronos wrote:
I would believe those on the right more when they claim to be pro life, if they put an equal amount of effort into programs to assist single parents and their children, or programs to care for pregnant women who wish to put the baby up for adoption, as they do into limiting access to abortions. But more often than not they just condemn these women for getting pregnant while also limiting access to contraception.

While conservatives do believe in protecting innocent life, to include the unborn, we don't believe the government has cradle-to-grave responsibly for the individual's well-being.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:14 pm

Chronos wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
QuillAlba wrote:

Agreed.
Unborn lives matter.

Paradox.

Weakest people.

The unborn are people.

Many on the right claim they are pro life, but their concern with the life of the fetus/baby ends when the baby is born. It's the right that often attempts to limit welfare to single parents and programs that assist single parents in raising in raising children. Bare in mind that The United States does not have anywhere near as extensive of a welfare program as the UK. People with children can and do end up homeless on the streets.

Here are some pro-life resources that I came up with by doing a quick 5-minute search on Google:

Gianna House to offer shelter for teens in crisis pregnancies

http://www.themichigancatholic.org/2016/01/gianna-house-to-offer-shelter-for-teens-in-crisis-pregnancies/

Sisters of Life, New York, NY

http://www.sistersoflife.org/visitation-mission-pregnancy-help

Cleveland Pregnancy Center

http://www.clevelandpregnancycenter.org/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:19 pm

Misslizard wrote:

Reported :twisted:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm

So a rape victim will have no say over her own body?She is already a victim and now people want to take away her choice.Not like most rapist use condoms when they attack.
What about a victim of incest?Should society have the right to tell a young girl she has to carry her attackers baby?
All you will do is force desperate women into going to unsafe places to have the procedure.
You'll never stop it,but you will cause some women to die needlessly from botched abortions and infections.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:29 pm

EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Reported :twisted:

Did I roll over the limit? :D

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:41 pm

Misslizard wrote:
So a rape victim will have no say over her own body?She is already a victim and now people want to take away her choice.Not like most rapist use condoms when they attack.
What about a victim of incest?Should society have the right to tell a young girl she has to carry her attackers baby?
All you will do is force desperate women into going to unsafe places to have the procedure.
You'll never stop it,but you will cause some women to die needlessly from botched abortions and infections.

I think exceptions can be made for rape victims.
Pro-life vs. pro-choice is not one of my stronger values, but If I had to choose one side or another and make a hard stand it would most likely be on the side of pro-life.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm

Misslizard wrote:

I'm sure the vast majority of abortions are due to getting horny and wanting feels. Hump now abort later, it's just a waste product easily disposed of. What about all the repeat customers? They'd probably have drive thru abortions if were possible.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 11:14 pm

Raptor wrote:
Chronos wrote:

While conservatives do believe in protecting innocent life, to include the unborn, we don't believe the government has cradle-to-grave responsibly for the individual's well-being.

If the government protects a fetus such that it continues to be sheltered and nourished during it's development, what is the logic of ending that government protection of the still helpless child once it's born?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 11:15 pm

EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I'm sure the vast majority of abortions are due to getting horny and wanting feels. Hump now abort later, it's just a waste product easily disposed of. What about all the repeat customers? They'd probably have drive thru abortions if were possible.

Maybe, but if that were the case, I think it would be better that such individuals not become parents. Quite honestly, if I had anything to say about it, contraception would be free and easily available, as would first trimester abortions and pregnancy tests. However, adoption would be stressed and the mother would receive free health care during her pregnancy, which may be partially government subsidized depending on the wealth of the prospective adoptive parents.

Last edited by Chronos on 27 Feb 2017, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.