Page 155 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 214  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:06 am

nurseangela wrote:
Oh God, the U.N. is here.

Like Hannity just said, it's not if - it's when.

I'm tired of all this crap. Let's just do it and get it over with. I'm ready to check out of this place anyway.

What?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:30 am

sly279 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I'm tired of all this crap. Let's just do it and get it over with. I'm ready to check out of this place anyway.

What?

I think she's getting at some kind of armed confrontation with the UN/NWO/lizard people/illuminati etc. Image

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:33 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The ideal thing, in this instance, is if some drone plane just shot "Dear Leader," and no one else.

Wouldn't whoever comes to power after him be just as much of a problem, only with a stronger case that their paranoia is well-justified? If NK's state collapses we need to worry about their nuclear weapons ending up on the black market; if their state doesn't collapse we need to worry that they'll still have them and have far more justification in maintaining an arsenal.

I don't see a winning outcome for us, beating fatboy won't end the threat.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 8:27 am

funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

What?

I think she's getting at some kind of armed confrontation with the UN/NWO/lizard people/illuminati etc. Image

We generally don't do armed confrontations with humans,only for self defense purposes.
We go at world domination a different route.
I mean,gees,we told you we come in peace. :D

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 9:13 am

Misslizard wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

What?

We generally don't do armed confrontations with humans,only for self defense purposes.
We go at world domination a different route.
I mean,gees,we told you we come in peace. :D

What the hell, it's not like I'm speaking in riddles here. Connect the dots. The UN is here because they are meeting with us about Doofus. They already met with the U.S. and Japan last Friday about Numb Nuts.I'm saying if all we have left are military options, then lets just do it and blow him off the face of the earth instead of just p**** footing around. The whole mess of them will have to be taken out because I'm sure there are others to carry out his crazy assed agenda and if we get blown up in the process, I'm ready to blow this joint anyway (no pun intended) - at this point in time there's nothing in life that I would really miss.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 9:38 am

/\I am sorry that you are feeling down.There is nothing any of us individually can do about crazy 'lil Kim.If we nuke him,then we run the risk of Russia and China getting the red ass over it.
It's not the first time Americans have worried about nuclear war.An elderly friend that grew up in Brooklyn told me about nuclear bomb drills when they were in school.We got through that scare and we can only hope we get through this ok.
There were these joke posters about putting your head between your knees and kissing your ass goodbye.
If the s**t does hit the fan your nursing skills will be needed.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 10:00 am

I knew it - Trump just addressed the UN and said that the only option is totally annihilating North Korea and taking out "Rocket Man". Like I said, let's just do it and be done.

I had to take that last video off - I'm not giving no damn tribute to Jackass!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 12:19 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I knew it - Trump just addressed the UN and said that the only option is totally annihilating North Korea and taking out "Rocket Man". Like I said, let's just do it and be done.

He didn't say that was the only option. He said that was the inevitable option if NK attacks the US or its allies. Just stating the obvious.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 12:48 pm

EzraS wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

He didn't say that was the only option. He said that was the inevitable option if NK attacks the US or its allies. Just stating the obvious.

He also said Jack-off was on a suicide mission. What do you think the outcome will be? I'm not a betting person, but I'd make a wager that someone is going to get walloped with a nuke before all of this is said and done. You don't bring a gun to a nuke fight. Playtime is over.

Darn, I flunked.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 1:50 pm

https://www.nknews.org/2017/03/its-time ... rth-korea/

Given the mental deficiencies of the two saber-rattling twits in charge of the United States and North Korea, I'd say it's a slim possibility at the moment. But we can only hope.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 2:04 pm

Why can't we put President Orangeade and crazy 'lil Kim in an octagon and let them fight it out?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:15 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Why can't we put President Orangeade and crazy 'lil Kim in an octagon and let them fight it out?

Mmm, great idea! Maybe we should start a petition.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm

sad that people think north korea is inhabited only by kim and his cronies. :roll:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:29 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Mmm, great idea! Maybe we should start a petition.

I'd pay to see it.Money raised would go to various charities.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:32 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
sad that people think north korea is inhabited only by kim and his cronies. :roll:

Accordions against discord

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Sep 2017, 4:35 pm

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/910230655727960065

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/statu ... 6870217728

Don't know if this site can embed tweets