Page 169 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172 ... 214  Next

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:09 pm

Trump debases everything he touches

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 5:53 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Defend the Presidency: from what?

Most people don't object to the Presidency; they object more to the present President. But only a very few--perhaps a similar amount to when previous Presidents were in power--want to overethrow our government.

The NRA is talking out of its butt in this case.

The nra hasn’t said anything it’s far too busy fighting off inside attacks from gun owners for its yet again pushing gun control

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Most people don't object to the Presidency; they object more to the present President. But only a very few--perhaps a similar amount to when previous Presidents were in power--want to overethrow our government.

The nra hasn’t said anything it’s far too busy fighting off inside attacks from gun owners for its yet again pushing gun control

Really? Check sources before posting.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 1:30 pm

nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
do you consider yourself a christian, angela?

Why? Are you going to attack my religious beliefs now? You already are blaming a nuclear war with NK on me and now it's my religion. Can you get any lower than that?

This is what I mean by the people on the Left make me sick. I suggest you worry about your own religious beliefs and not question mine. It's between me and my God (newsflash - that's not you).

just for the record, trump can nuke anyone anytime without congressional approval. there is a bill in committee now to limit a president's ability for a first strike nuclear attack unless congress declares war, but it's far from law.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 1:45 pm

cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

Why? Are you going to attack my religious beliefs now? You already are blaming a nuclear war with NK on me and now it's my religion. Can you get any lower than that?

This is what I mean by the people on the Left make me sick. I suggest you worry about your own religious beliefs and not question mine. It's between me and my God (newsflash - that's not you).

just for the record, trump can nuke anyone anytime without congressional approval. there is a bill in committee now to limit a president's ability for a first strike nuclear attack unless congress declares war, but it's far from law.

Nukes would need to be launched seconds after or before the enemy’s are launched to be any success. Why didn’t liberals care that obama could launch them whenever also he can’t. See they have to get members of the joint chief of staffs approval. I takes a few people’s key cards and codes to launch. Not just trump. The system was designed as is to not allow a single person to do so. Though subs use them be able to launch by themselves. So you want to wait 6 months after the nuclear attacks or war for congress to just ground to stand still. I’m sorry as designed congress can’t get anything done, I don’t want our national defense left to them.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 1:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

Nukes would need to be launched seconds after or before the enemy’s are launched to be any success. Why didn’t liberals care that obama could launch them whenever also he can’t. See they have to get members of the joint chief of staffs approval. I takes a few people’s key cards and codes to launch. Not just trump. The system was designed as is to not allow a single person to do so. Though subs use them be able to launch by themselves. So you want to wait 6 months after the nuclear attacks or war for congress to just ground to stand still. I’m sorry as designed congress can’t get anything done, I don’t want our national defense left to them.

because obama and all previous presidents with the nuclear codes had a modicum of self-control.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 1:58 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Where’s the call to violence.? She says they will perish in their own political fire.
She’s talking about fighting back political via laws and congress oh noes how horrible.
I heard nothing about calling to arms to repeal and kill liberals and antifia. Just that we resist their political agenda.

Antifia is calling for a massive riot to remove him in November though. And a lot of the average liberals even ant him removed. So a lot more then when bush or obama were in office. Quit frankly if antifia or some other group makes a attempt to remeove trump with force I’ll be out fighting against them. If the left wants to start a civil war that’s up to them. Haven’t seen any one on the right or center calling for one.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 2:00 pm

cathylynn wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

because obama and all previous presidents with the nuclear codes had a modicum of self-control.

Trumps not a bad person. The left media has just vilified him so much since he started running that so many of the left and saddle you too hate him with no real reason. If he’d ran as a Democrat he’d be your hero and the media would praised him. And if Clinton hadn’t been chosen by the democrat party I bet he’d ran as a Democrat since he was and is one at heart.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 2:31 pm

:arrow: 7n

sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Where’s the call to violence.? She says they will perish in their own political fire.
She’s talking about fighting back political via laws and congress oh noes how horrible.
I heard nothing about calling to arms to repeal and kill liberals and antifia. Just that we resist their political agenda.

Antifia is calling for a massive riot to remove him in November though. And a lot of the average liberals even ant him removed. So a lot more then when bush or obama were in office. Quit frankly if antifia or some other group makes a attempt to remeove trump with force I’ll be out fighting against them. If the left wants to start a civil war that’s up to them. Haven’t seen any one on the right or center calling for one.

...Antifa, IF anyone said that, is a bunch of puny pissants :x ! On the right, both Roger Stone and Jim Bakker, as I have posted about here, have " warned " that an impecahment of Trump will be met with violence " civil war "...and Bakker essentially put on a Jesus-wants-you-to-do-so tag on that :( 8O :evil: !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 3:14 pm

Ok, Sly. Let's have a couple of your standards for a good person.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 11:37 pm

sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

Trumps not a bad person. The left media has just vilified him so much since he started running that so many of the left and saddle you too hate him with no real reason. If he’d ran as a Democrat he’d be your hero and the media would praised him. And if Clinton hadn’t been chosen by the democrat party I bet he’d ran as a Democrat since he was and is one at heart.

i don't hate trump. where in the world do you get your news that you don't realize the type of person he is? if he were a democrat, i still wouldn't want a vengeful bully with a very short temper to have the nuclear codes.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 11:52 pm

Trump is a good person? Sly, I beg to differ!!

How many of the 7 deadly sins does he have?

Lust - yes
Gluttony (?)
Greed -yes
Sloth - no
Wrath -you bet
Envy - ditto
Pride - he is the world champion at that

He is also a proven, chronic liar - a fault linked to Satan in Christianity, the "father of lies"...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 12:33 am

No one is sinless not even the pope

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:18 am

Border wall prototypes a first small step on Trump campaign promise
http://www.reuters.com

San Diego (Reuters) - Nine months after President Donald Trump took office, the first tangible signs of progress on one of the central promises of his campaign have appeared along the U.S. border with Mexico.

A couple of miles (km) from the bustling Otay Mesa border crossing in San Diego, eight towering chunks of concrete and steel stand as high as 30 feet (9 meters) tall against the sky, possible models for what Trump has promised will one day be a solid wall extending the full length of the southern border, from California to Texas.

Whether any of the eight different prototypes, constructed over the last month, become part of an actual wall remains highly uncertain.

The U.S. Congress has so far shown little interest in appropriating the estimated $21.6 billion it would cost to build the wall.

Still, border patrol officials on Monday welcomed the momentum on Trump’s pledge, which generated a groundswell of voter support that helped elect him to office.

“Our current infrastructure is well over two decades old,” Roy Villareal, deputy chief patrol agent of the U.S. Border Patrol’s San Diego sector, said during a tour with media organizations on Monday morning. “Is there need for improvement? Absolutely.”

Currently, 654 miles (1,052 km) of the 1,900-mile (3,058-km)border with Mexico is fenced, with single, double or triple fences. The second line of fencing in San Diego, about 18 feet (5.50 m) tall, has been breached nearly 2,000 times in the last three years, Villareal said.

Even if Trump’s wall never gets funded, Villareal said, the border patrol might incorporate one or more of the new wall designs as it replaces worn sections of the existing fence.

Six contractors from across the country were selected to build the eight prototypes, all of which will be completed this week.

The builders paid attention to aesthetics in their bid to win lucrative contracts. One wall segment features deep-blue steel and another has a brick facade, standing in sharp contrast to the area’s existing border fence, a ramshackle structure of corrugated steel left over from the Vietnam War.

In late November, a private company, which border patrol officials declined to name, will begin a 30- to 60-day process of testing the wall prototypes to determine how easy they would be to climb over or dig beneath.

The final selection could be a combination of the prototype designs, Villareal said.

While solid, concrete walls have a daunting presence, they might have an adverse effect on some border patrol activities, since agents would not be able to see potential crossers approaching the wall.

“It’s not so much the size of the wall, it’s the ability to see whether it’s 10 people or 30 people with ... rifles,” said Rowdy Adams, a former border patrol agent who left the agency in 2011 after 30 years. “It’s important to see that and set your response plan in place.”

Two of the eight prototypes have a see-through design.

Environmentalists have warned that a solid wall would prevent wildlife, including a dwindling population of federally protected ocelots, from crossing.

A concrete wall may also prove challenging to build without participation from some of the world’s largest concrete suppliers. Mexico’s Cemex and Switzerland’s LafargeHolcim told Reuters they were not participating in projects associated with the wall.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:20 am

This thread is about President Donald Trump though, Sly, isn't it? Not about anyone else. You tried to deflect it away from Trump because?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:24 am

VIDEO: Illegals jump over border fence — as MSNBC reports on Trump wall!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... rump-wall/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.