Page 205 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208 ... 214  Next

dashmaster
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2018, 10:01 pm

"what you see is what you get". - That sums up President Trump's administration. I also find him and his staff very transparent and straight forward. Just watch one of his press secretaries press briefing. It's what makes a presidential administration effective.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:30 pm

Emoluments, tax returns

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:37 pm

I get the strong impression that history will repeat itself, he will fire anybody he has to, including Mueller, to protect himself, and/or he will pardon people to the same end. the evangelicals in amuuurica have made a deal with the devil, and whatever moral authority they had, has evaporated in a foul dark cloud of hubris. I will not listen to a spurious word they say from here on out.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the evangelicals in amuuurica have made a deal with the devil, and whatever moral authority they had, has evaporated in a foul dark cloud of hubris. I will not listen to a spurious word they say from here on out.

That's because American evangelicals tend to be flamingly anti-intellectual ... even though Christian intellectuals exist.

The American right-wing evangelicals blindly repeat the actions and behaviors of their fathers, assuming that their fathers were true Christians.

Do they even read the Bible? Of course not. They just assume that everything that their father told them about the Bible was true.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:59 pm

if jesus came back down to earth, i'd bet good money that those hypocrites would crucify him again the minute he opened his mouth.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 9:51 pm

Trump's immigration proposal:

- "path to citizenship" for DACA recipients via a "10-12 year path" that includes "requirements for work, education and good moral character."

- "path to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants known as "Dreamers" via a "10-12 year path" that includes "requirements for work, education and good moral character."

-$25 billion more for "wall" and "border security", it would appropriate funds to add new enforcement officers, immigration judges and prosecutors - efforts to more quickly deport people who are in the country without legal papers.

-end diversity visa "lottery" - end a program to immigrate people from under-represented countries

-end "family-based"/"chain immigration" - no longer can immigrants sponsor their families as immigrants

-close "legal loopholes" which will allow the border patrol to deport more undocumented immigrants, specifically as it relates to undocumented immigrants from countries that don't border the United States

https://www.usatoday.com/story/experien ... 066980001/
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... rs-n841156

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 10:01 pm

I suspect his own party will shoot it down.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 10:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I suspect his own party will shoot it down.

What's weird .. is what about regular "undocumented immigrants" .. sounds like they get deported.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 10:10 pm

IMHO the DACA people are gonna end up getting the mean green weenie from the GOP.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 10:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
if jesus came back down to earth, i'd bet good money that those hypocrites would crucify him again the minute he opened his mouth.

That's highly likely, given that right-wingers have been trying to supress left-leaning liberation theology for quite some time now.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm

today's evangelic GOP=today's Pharisees and temple moneylenders. they will not tolerate any modern day jesus chasing them from the temple, today's temple is government.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 2:53 pm

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCК IS WRONG WITH CNN AHAHHAHAHAHHAA

honestly?

what is this?

why is this?

who is responsible for this?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:17 pm

what a world. :pale:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:50 pm

indeed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

it is truly bizarre how far they've descended and i don't expect it to improve. usually i don't even allow these dolts my clicks but i just had to take this all in.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 3:20 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
indeed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

it is truly bizarre how far they've descended and i don't expect it to improve. usually i don't even allow these dolts my clicks but i just had to take this all in.

A SO having sex with someone else non less on front of me would be traumatizing and break my heart.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 3:29 am

there is no limit to human disappointment.