Page 154 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 214  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 1:28 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
DONALD
TRUMP
IS
A
CORPORATE
WHORE

I won't hear whores spoken of in that way. Many have far higher standards of decent conduct. Whores generally outdo DJT in terms of basic fairness toward and respect for other people.

Yeah, that's actually true.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 9:00 pm

Well, well, surprise, surprise! (Not)

SEATTLE'S MINIMUM WAGE HIKE HURTING LOW-LEVEL WORKERS, study says.

From the article :

The working poor are making more per hour but taking home less pay. The University of Washington paper asserts the new wages boosted worker pay by 3 percent, but also resulted in a 9-percent reduction in hours and a $125 cut to the monthly paychecks.

The law also cost the city 5,000 jobs, the report said.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... s.amp.html

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 9:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires missile towards Japan

North Korea has launched another missile - this time flying straight over Japan

It was fired from Sunan district of the Stalinist dictatorship's capital, Pyongyang

The South Korean and US militaries are now analysing the details of the launch

It comes as North Korea threatened to nuke Japan after latest round of sanctions

In response to the launch, Japanese said they will not tolerate more provocation

South Korea, meanwhile, launched one of its missiles into the sea in response

The missile flew over Japan, NHK television said, and the government is warning citizens to avoid touching anything that looks like debris.

It comes as North Korea threatened to nuke Japan and reduce the US 'to ashes and darkness' in response to the latest sanctions imposed by the UN.

'Japan can never tolerate this repeated provocative action by North Korea,' Tokyo's government spokesman told reporters, adding that the country will make an appropriate response.

You want to know what I think?

Get ready for WW3.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:55 am

nurseangela wrote:
Well, well, surprise, surprise! (Not)

SEATTLE'S MINIMUM WAGE HIKE HURTING LOW-LEVEL WORKERS, study says.

From the article :

The working poor are making more per hour but taking home less pay. The University of Washington paper asserts the new wages boosted worker pay by 3 percent, but also resulted in a 9-percent reduction in hours and a $125 cut to the monthly paychecks.

The law also cost the city 5,000 jobs, the report said.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... s.amp.html

Also, many of these $15/minimum "working poor" lost their public financial assistance, because they make too much now.

One study says the "working poor" need to make $24/hr to be better off without public financial support such as food stamps, rent assistance, family assistance ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/20 ... story.html

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 11:33 am

What a hot mess!

The US and Japan are meeting with the UN today at 3pm.

President Trump said that "the American people are going to be very sad."

Why? Because I bet we are going to blow up North Korea and take out a lot of South Korea AND our troops in the process.

On Fox, they are saying that we should start shooting down NK's missiles - why haven't we? Because I bet we can't. I don't think it has ever been tested.

I don't think we have any other options but to blow NK off the face of the earth, otherwise Jacka$$ (no, I'm not talking about Trump - get serious) is going to take out Japan and Guam. China is doing NOTHING. If we do go after NK, is China going to blow us up? Crap.

Nothing good can come out of this.

Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:48 pm

The ideal thing, in this instance, is if some drone plane just shot "Dear Leader," and no one else.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 11:54 pm

Trump is going back on his word and becoming Schumer's and Pelosi's butt buddy.

Trump tweeted:

The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.
3:20 AM - 14 Sep 2017

I tweeted to him that I will not be voting for him unless the wall is built. He is losing his base supporters according to the radio. I told him if he does not fulfill his campaign promises, he will be nothing but a 4 year president.

People who do not keep their promises make me sick! I would rather Trump kept his promises even if he couldn't get any of it passed because of the crappy Republicans instead of caving in to the damn Democrats. The Democrats will never make a deal that doesn't benefit their agenda. There is no playing fair with the Left.

Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 11:57 pm

What politician has kept his/her promises?

Trump's lucky if he makes it to four years.

He's pissed at the Republicans--so he's courting the Democrats.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 1:24 am

Well, if that's how it's going to be, I'm just going to have to send Trump a lot of Preparation H!

Darn, I flunked.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 9:45 am

The situation with N. Korea is going to equal a world war, only in the sense that the entire world is against them.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 12:03 pm

nurseangela wrote:

Trump tweeted:

The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.

I tweeted to him that I will not be voting for him unless the wall is built. He is losing his base supporters according to the radio. I told him if he does not fulfill his campaign promises, he will be nothing but a 4 year president.

People who do not keep their promises make me sick! I would rather Trump kept his promises even if he couldn't get any of it passed because of the crappy Republicans instead of caving in to the damn Democrats. The Democrats will never make a deal that doesn't benefit their agenda. There is no playing fair with the Left.

I know previously pro Trump columnists like Anne Coulter and Laura Ingraham are furious. I wonder how much of his hardcore base feels that way?. There are people on the left furious that those Democrats instead of all resistance all the time made a deal with the" racist"/"sexist"/"fascist" "Hitler" reincarnated etc despite the-the left getting basically what they wanted

My take on it is he was getting nowhere with the Republican Congress and the courts are blocking him so he decided I want a "win", a deal no matter what. He has decided to screw the Republican "losers" who he never liked anyway and deal with the Democrats. We are talking about a man who donated a lot to Democrats and attended a Clinton family wedding. I am pretty sure as a businessman from New York City he worked with Schumer before.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 1:42 pm

Trump has no ideology. He believes there's a sucker born every minute. Some of those are Republicans.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 2:52 pm

Oh God, the U.N. is here.

Like Hannity just said, it's not if - it's when.

I'm tired of all this crap. Let's just do it and get it over with. I'm ready to check out of this place anyway.

Darn, I flunked.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:05 am

nurseangela wrote:

Trump tweeted:

0.o

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:06 am

nurseangela wrote:
Oh God, the U.N. is here.

Like Hannity just said, it's not if - it's when.

I'm tired of all this crap. Let's just do it and get it over with. I'm ready to check out of this place anyway.

What?