Caroline Kennedy for President 2020?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2017, 1:51 am

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/01/22/ ... get-ready/

While I have traditionally leaned Republican or Libertarian, she is someone I would consider voting for, if she's the pragmatic type.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2017, 1:55 am

She doesn't have much experience. She has only ever been ambassador to Japan not a very big role. Tammy Duckworth on the other hand is a good bet she is a veteran with tonnes of potential.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 5:34 pm

...Wii she prepare by : writing : some books like her father - : did : (Cynicism) ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 7:56 am

she absolutely cannot possibly be worse than what we have now.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

31 Jan 2017, 8:01 am

Caroline Kennedy is in no way qualified for the presidency, do not worship at the alter of her name. If she was at all qualified for public office then she would of been picked to fill the vacant senate seat of Hillary Clinton in New York but instead it was given to Kirsten Gillibrand, she bombed the interviews. There are other Kennedy's out there with actual political experience and qualifications, Caroline just isn't one of them.

It says she's planning on running for senate in 2018, not unless Kirsten Gillibrand retires which I do not see happening.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 1:10 pm

I think we need a new branch of Kennedys.

Such as the Schwarzeneggers.

Arnold's kid with the housekeeper can be the ambassador to Mexico. I know that one is not a Kennedy, but that makes it even better in my opinion.

diablo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2017, 2:44 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
I think we need a new branch of Kennedys.

Such as the Schwarzeneggers.

Arnold's kid with the housekeeper can be the ambassador to Mexico. I know that one is not a Kennedy, but that makes it even better in my opinion.

Oof, Arnie was the Governator, I think his line "I'll be back" won't happen with with his politics.

Now Dolph Lungren...that's a guy you could trust.