Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 11:35 am

Been a while since I made one of these. At mods request I will keep them all in one thread for now.

The first about Islam and Japan. Noting the correlation between lack of muslims in a country and the lack of terrorist atrocities. Also the unapologetic discriminatory surveillance all muslims in Japan were put under after 9/11 and how little anyone cared in that country.

Trump making NATO squirm.

And finally (for now) the little known history of the UKs war against slavery, forgotten because it is convenient to forget.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 7:28 pm

And another. Byebye Soviet European Union.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 4:18 am

What are you pointing at Mikah?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 5:50 am

Shahunshah wrote:
What are you pointing at Mikah?

Hmm?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 9:19 am

Trump turns the US away from pseudo-imperialism.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 3:13 pm

And a new one:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 10:45 am

Canada looking less like a nation every day and more like a Shakespearean tragedy.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 4:24 pm

The media mob have found their next human sacrifice.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 12:31 am

Cultural Appropriation is bad for the homies. It's also one of the more stupid ideas to come out of the progressive Left recently.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 5:25 am

Milo-gate.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 10:29 am

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 7:33 pm

Bro, are you seriously using Black Pigeon Speaks as a source? It doesn't take a genius to see that BPS has lost his marbles.

I watched his pathetic "How Women Destroy Civilizations" video. The whole video reeks of nice guy-ism. BPS is just mad because cracker chicks don't want to date a timid little wiener like him.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 7:57 pm

Looks just like baseless propaganda to me

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:06 pm

And there was me thinking that the Japanese carried out suicide bombings at one point in history when they were desperate.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:39 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
And there was me thinking that the Japanese carried out suicide bombings at one point in history when they were desperate.

I've read that suicide bombing was extremely controversial among Muslim radicals when they began using it.
The Qur'an is explicitly against suicide.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 10:20 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I watched his pathetic "How Women Destroy Civilizations" video. The whole video reeks of nice guy-ism. BPS is just mad because cracker chicks don't want to date a timid little wiener like him.

That video seems to haunt him on these forums. No one ever posts a rebuttal though.