Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 9:02 am

Some race/IQ crimethink in this one, warning for those who can't stomach that.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 7:58 pm

Erdogan taking the piss as usual and helpfully confirming there are some higher-ups outside the West who do see immigration as invasion and a way to take over prosperous (for now) societies, their lands and subjugate or convert what remains of the natives.

End of the video is particularly interesting, European militia groups forming... can't say I didn't warn you. The time for a soft landing on immigration has long passed. Looks like the continent is going, dare I say, full Nazi once again.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Mikah wrote:
Looks like the continent is going, dare I say, full Nazi once again.
and? That is the logical endpoint of electing in extremist rightwingers.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 4:32 pm

Mikah wrote:
Been a while since I made one of these. At mods request I will keep them all in one thread for now.

The first about Islam and Japan. Noting the correlation between lack of muslims in a country and the lack of terrorist atrocities. Also the unapologetic discriminatory surveillance all muslims in Japan were put under after 9/11 and how little anyone cared in that country.
dragging up an old post, but the 'correlation' mentioned is purestrain crap, Japan has had a meaningful Muslim population since ~1903

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_ ... ly_history

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 5:14 pm

Fugu wrote:
That is the logical endpoint of electing in extremist rightwingers.

Nay fishy, it's the logical conclusion to importing large numbers of foreigners.

Fugu wrote:
Japan has had a meaningful Muslim population since ~1903

Hardly meaningful, even the highest current estimate puts it at ~0.15%.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 5:25 pm

Black Pigeon warns the Right not to follow the Left's example when it comes to controlling speech and throwing potential allies under the bus.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 5:32 pm

Mikah wrote:
Fugu wrote:
That is the logical endpoint of electing in extremist rightwingers.

Nay fishy, it's the logical conclusion to importing large numbers of foreigners.

If it were, we would have seen America start out as nazis. Gee i wonder why they didn't....

maybe it's not the end result of immigration as you claim? crazy huh :P
Quote:

Fugu wrote:
Japan has had a meaningful Muslim population since ~1903

Hardly meaningful, even the highest current estimate puts it at ~0.15%.
convenient numbers, seeing as how Japan doesn't register citizens by religion.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 6:27 pm

Fugu wrote:
If it were, we would have seen America start out as nazis. Gee i wonder why they didn't....

maybe it's not the end result of immigration as you claim? crazy huh :P

Truer to call the American scenario colonisation, even so many of the natives did fight back, they just weren't strong enough to win.

Fugu wrote:
convenient numbers, seeing as how Japan doesn't register citizens by religion.

Which is why I used the word "estimate".

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 7:56 am

On the latest London attack.

Kovu
Raven
Raven

23 Mar 2017, 6:08 pm

Mikah wrote:
On the latest London attack.

I agree with what you say, but I don't even bother to debate them anymore because it's just useless.

Let them be, see who cares.

Crankymoose
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Mar 2017, 9:58 pm

I enjoy watching BPS, he's very intelligent and well tuned. Can't say I'm an ideological mirror of him, but I share a lot of sentiments with this man.

Really gets the noggin jogging :D

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:56 am

Another day in Canadistan

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

Mikah wrote:
Black Pigeon warns the Right not to follow the Left's example when it comes to controlling speech and throwing potential allies under the bus.

The comments section on that one is interesting. It's a very good video though. I very much agree with it.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 5:28 pm

With the recent death of Martin McGuiness and the most recent London attack there have been more comparisons between the Irish conflict and Islamist terrorism than usual. Black Pigeon has a few words on the matter...

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2017, 8:09 am

One of the great lies of our time. "This country is a nation of immigrants". Barely applicable to America, certainly not Britain.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 8:58 am

Immigration is an economic boon, diversity is our strength and other lies revisited.