Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2017, 11:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cad wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Yes it's funny in the "multicultural hell" I'm supposed to be living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne the three times I've been robbed have all involved my fellow whites. In one case a female. I'm also counting the number of times I've had a verbal altercation with a member of the public and yep! whites again!

The majority of crimes where I live are by white people too (and I often know them/went to school with them etc). But I live in rural Tasmania...yes...rural even for Tasmania...my friend's Italian grandma felt like she was going to be attacked just because she walked down a street and spoke with an Italian accent.

OH and don't get me started on Cory...

It's weird because Tasmanians are the nicest people I've met! love going there for holidays. Suppose they have fairly fine tuned "Vic radars"

And Taz is great too, even when he's trying to eat Bugs Bunny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you know the devils are endangered!

Yep.... sadly they are all dying out , just like our Tassie Tiger :( :( :(

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 1:14 am

Cad wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Cad wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Yes it's funny in the "multicultural hell" I'm supposed to be living in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne the three times I've been robbed have all involved my fellow whites. In one case a female. I'm also counting the number of times I've had a verbal altercation with a member of the public and yep! whites again!

The majority of crimes where I live are by white people too (and I often know them/went to school with them etc). But I live in rural Tasmania...yes...rural even for Tasmania...my friend's Italian grandma felt like she was going to be attacked just because she walked down a street and spoke with an Italian accent.

OH and don't get me started on Cory...

It's weird because Tasmanians are the nicest people I've met! love going there for holidays. Suppose they have fairly fine tuned "Vic radars"

And Taz is great too, even when he's trying to eat Bugs Bunny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you know the devils are endangered!

And yet, even today, there has been the odd sightings of Tasmanian tigers.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 2:11 am

Cad wrote:

Met somebody who's grandfather saw one in the 1970s, they might be still lurking around