Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2017, 12:47 pm

Many people don't even have a tablet to use.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:54 pm

I wish things were different for you, ASS-P.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 5:22 am

Omniel wrote:
Many people don't even have a tablet to use.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 5:26 am

...Believe me , it,s far more than just my undersupply of tech :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 3:24 pm

...My running through of clothes due to theft/loss and my illness has reached the level that I,m dependent on institutions for much , anyway , c!othes now :cry: .
I have had no TV/DVD or CD/record player for so loñg ñow.
I have not had prescription glasses in so long now .
I have had all my teeth pulled but two , no dentures , so many years back :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 9:09 pm

,,,The hospital timesbeeñexteñnded :-(

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 10:40 pm

Can you get a cheap motel room? I wish you go to Regional Center.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Feb 2017, 11:03 pm

Hi ASS-P

I like to hear about you and how you are doing. Did they fix the infection in your leg?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 11:49 pm

...In mañy ways , Kitty , I want to go somewhere else , and if there,s anything I can get from Social Services , or a Regional Center , or anything , do it there .
(There,s no cheap motels in SF .)
Clara , I,m not sure how my leg is now .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 6:12 am

...Areàlproblem
For
Me
In
Making
major
Purchases
Such
as
à
Room
Is
That
I
r3ceiv e
My
SSDI
In
Smaller
Weekly
Chunks
Not
A
Monthly
sliçe ! :P