Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 4:30 am

I am , again , in a hospital ER . I don,t know if I will be admitted or not .
My blod od sugar level was a low as 27 . These last 3 days I was massively exausted , and could not get to anywhere with Wi-Fi - It got even worse this last day , with my balance going down , and cold shakes/trembling :cry: .
The shelter staff rather picks on me too :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 4:55 am

...I,m being admitted now :) - Well , it,s some TV - and Wi-Fi .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Feb 2017, 5:45 am

Congrats on being admitted. I hope your mood improves soon. PM me if you ever feel the need to talk to someone who is non judgemental :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 8:09 am

It's always nice to talk to a kitten.

I'm not judgemental. How does the shelter staff hassle you?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 12:22 pm

...I have had three diahreeic incidents since coming inhere , the last just now :( .
My appetite has been very down hese last days -I wonder what this says for y health long-term . Is my body shutting down ?:cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 2:02 am

...I mayhave mething gd aiting for me at the nd THI , BUT IT HAS ME DOWN , THNKING OF ACCEPTING THE LIMITATINS OF OT GETTING AWAY FROM S TWN WHERE THE LIBRARY HAT
tes me and more :( because of my horrible digestive system :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:07 am

...MEANING THAT I CAN,T GET AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION , WHERE THE LIBRARY HATES ME :( AND MY HRRIBLE IGESTIVE SYSTEM MAKES ME A PARIAH :cry: ASS A ROOM SITUATION MAY HAPPEN - BUT I WANTED TO LEAVE FOR PORTLAND 1

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 2:50 pm

Sorry you having a hard time again. Too bad you don't live close to me since you are hours away from me, at least you would have a friend.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 7:02 pm

...Thank you .

70"]Sorry you having a hard time again. Too bad you don't live close to me since you are hours away from me, at least you would have a friend.[/quote]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 7:29 pm

Hey ASS-P. Do you have a room lined up in Portland?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

...Perhaps Ishould invite a return to the wonderfull
situation I,ve had in SF this year , KK ? : Because it,s a cot : ? Endlessly being sneered at by shelterpeople , never fully resing , trudging around all day , my property endlessly taken and my clothes and me dirty , me never getting anything done :cry: ?
Yeah , great life .

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2017, 10:44 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...MEANING THAT I CAN,T GET AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION , WHERE THE LIBRARY HATES ME :( AND MY HRRIBLE IGESTIVE SYSTEM MAKES ME A PARIAH :cry: ASS A ROOM SITUATION MAY HAPPEN - BUT I WANTED TO LEAVE FOR PORTLAND 1

For what it's worth... if I have read your post correctly, a room situation may be opening up for you in SF. If that's true, you should take it. SRO's are extremely hard to come by and are a big improvement from a shelter.

To put things into perspective, the odds are that if you did move to Portland, you would be banned from the library there as well, since your hygiene isn't being managed. I'm not privy to anything you do anymore, what anyone may be organising for you, etc... so if you have a rock solid arrangement in Portland then it might be good to take it.

But if you have a room available in SF and no guarantee that anything is waiting for you in Portland, then the wise move is to take the room in SF.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 12:21 pm

If there's a room in SF available, especially if there's a nearby bathroom or one in your room, I would take it.

I wish you could join a retro comics club or something.

San Francisco is where you could meet nice-weird people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 2:39 am

...Yeah , your 2nd paragraph wish is nice . If i had the health , nd connections , and resources<SOB>.
Much of San Francisco feeles it,s : losing its wierdness : , due to the whole social mediaa boom , and risiing rents .
It,s easier said than done , for : a room : to turn up . :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 9:36 am

...Now , Sunday morning , I am still in l,hospital.,.My amount of time kept getting stretched out , multiplially , I believe ,. Because the medicos would say I needed more çare...And the supposed somewhere else to go to other hand the shelter that was supposed to become available - turning out to not be available at that time after all , so I hung around here still longer .
Especially , my infected leg was seen as not improving .
At his time I,please leave too- morrow whether it,s back to he shelter or no . :(
I have , at least , received some rest & fixing up .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 10:02 am

...Ooohhhh :cry: .I just lost a reply :cry: , on this cheap tablet . I have so little .
And I wonder if I am straining my eyes - Could I be damaging them :( ?