Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2017, 11:30 pm

ThisAdamGuy wrote:
jobs typically fall into four categories: 1. Part time jobs I couldn't pay rent with, 2. Walmart jobs. Walmart jobs everywhere! 3. This entry level position requires twelve college degrees and a resume that includes going to the moon, and 4. Hey you! Yeah, you! Wanna drive a truck? We'll hire literally anyone!

I'm in rural Australia. #3 and #4 are about 75% of jobs here!

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:48 pm

Yep sound like my family members job, only now she isn't getting paid for breaks anymore and it just makes things harder.
To work for a company whose stock estimates seem to be forever rising through the roof and no one ever sees a penny of it, it amazes me how anyone can earn their bread sorting out the many jobs that need doing as well as organising management p.r to maintain order within chaos.
All prices are the western front are adapting to new shipment costs, so ultimately it will be the consumer who suffers as well as making burnt out staff pay.
Greed and ignogance pay a price for dominating rule over their staff, I just hope they like it when the time comes to cap their bonuses. We need higher corporation tax in order for valued staff to see a raise or starve trying.