Just for the hell of it: Would you vote to JAIL the police ?

Page 1 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

[VOTE] Are the vast majority of police deserving of being jailed ?
I would vote YES to have most cops jailed 31%  31%  [ 5 ]
I must vote NO because I'm indoctrinated 69%  69%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 16

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 5:10 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
God-damnit, you don't count, you live in Kansas, where crime & police-corruption is practically non-existent. Now do you see why I have bunches upon bunches and BUNCHES of reasons stacked up to want to move to Kansas ?
nurseangela wrote:
No.

They have a couple things going on about once a year - the gun shop shooting was a big deal where me and Ma bought our guns, and they just had the Walmart shooting down the road. Otherwise, they usually hang out in the cemetery eating donuts.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 5:45 am

That's exactly what I mean... anything going on in Kansas is a once-a-year incident;
Over in the land of Packers Fans it's practically a DAILY occurrence of someone being kidnapped by police.
WITHOUT TRIAL, just KIDNAPPED, and HELD HOSTAGE, frequently for MONTHS. People have RENT to pay, CHILDREN to take care of, and people WONDER why there are «homeless» in the U.S.

I also would NOT be surprised if this local jail was involved in #PizzaGate. There were CHILDREN (all girls) there under the age of 12 AFTER 8pm. That is NOT normal. Absolutely EVERY other country in the world has done investigations, found Pedophile-rings that they've busted, but the U.S. ? Nope, apparently doesn't happen in U.S.S.A, no need to investigate. Criminal Pedophilia-trafficking apparently «never happens» in America.

Gawd, with THAT kind of attitude, I should be able to get a position in government & launder everyone's money into my account into self-made multi-billionaire status in less than a year, oh, and sell off a bunch of people in America into slavery, because it's such PROFITABLE BUSINESS, and NOBODY WILL BELIEVE it happens so I can get away iwth it SCOTT-FREE!! ! =O

nurseangela wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
God-damnit, you don't count, you live in Kansas, where crime & police-corruption is practically non-existent. Now do you see why I have bunches upon bunches and BUNCHES of reasons stacked up to want to move to Kansas ?
nurseangela wrote:
No.

They have a couple things going on about once a year - the gun shop shooting was a big deal where me and Ma bought our guns, and they just had the Walmart shooting down the road. Otherwise, they usually hang out in the cemetery eating donuts.

Outside of the «less corrupt» states like Kansas, police are TRAINED to LIE to you, and when they open their mouths, you can ASSUME that they ARE LYING to you. Yes they are. This is an Endemic & Epidemic.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:29 am

sonicallysensitive wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
I liked The Police when I was in college. I know Sting got a great career out of being a part of the group. But, I didn't know that the other members of the group needed to be jailed.
We rarely see eye-to-eye, but that was genuinely funny....

:wink:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:33 am

AspieUtah wrote:
I liked The Police when I was in college. I know Sting got a great career out of being a part of the group. But, I didn't know that the other members of the group needed to be jailed.
We rarely see eye-to-eye, but that was genuinely funny.

That drummer's movie scores are turgid. I say jail him also, just for the hell of it. Well, primarily because his movie scores offend me.

Maybe not actual incarceration yet.

But every breath they take, and every move they make, we should be watching them!

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:39 am

naturalplastic wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:

That drummer's movie scores are turgid. I say jail him also, just for the hell of it. Well, primarily because his movie scores offend me.

But every breath they take, and every move they make, we should be watching them!

Hehe! :lol:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Feb 2017, 9:14 am

What is proposed in place of the police, lynch mobs?

Are from Wisconsin? You mentioned land of Packers. There is a lot of corruption and abuse of authority by the police particularly those in Milwaukee, lot of history to it if you know it altho thinking now you may also be referring to that Netflix doc on Steven Avery who most definitely did kill Theresa Halbach. The small counties have a good ole boy problem but I do not really believe they would frame people for murders they didn't commit. I 100% believe Avery murdered Halbach, whether or not that Dassey kid was involved I don't know.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:17 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I swear I'm in the COMMUNIST States of Amerikka.

Meaning you don't know what is communism.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:44 pm

If you jailed the police, wouldn't you effectively become the police?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:49 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
If you jailed the police, wouldn't you effectively become the police?

Someone would have to sit around and monitor them.Sounds like an awful job.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:53 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:

It will be an undercover Sting operation.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 10:03 pm

I know exactly what I'm talking about; the only reason I used such a word is because your typical average American has no idea what it means but associates it with Fascism; and this is the FASCIST States of Amerikka !

Tollorin wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
I swear I'm in the COMMUNIST States of Amerikka.

Meaning you don't know what is communism.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 10:40 pm

Yes, unless we only arrest and jail white criminals, and ban white people from being police officers.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 1:05 am

^ i do hope that is an attempt at levity, or i am misunderstanding.

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I also would NOT be surprised if this local jail was involved in #PizzaGate. There were CHILDREN (all girls) there under the age of 12 AFTER 8pm. That is NOT normal. Absolutely EVERY other country in the world has done investigations, found Pedophile-rings that they've busted, but the U.S. ? Nope, apparently doesn't happen in U.S.S.A, no need to investigate. Criminal Pedophilia-trafficking apparently «never happens» in America.

nobody is saying that it is impossible for there to be pedophilia rings in the US, alongside similar crap, but i thought #pizzagate in particular was debunked as a huge misunderstanding.

smells like sensationalism.

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Outside of the «less corrupt» states like Kansas, police are TRAINED to LIE to you, and when they open their mouths, you can ASSUME that they ARE LYING to you. Yes they are. This is an Endemic & Epidemic.

so, when the californian police questioned me when i was stopped in a park after hours, and they said they liked my drawings, they were lying to me?

:(

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 9:02 pm

Well,if they are behaving like this...

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 9:26 pm

Do you people in the U.S. seriously never question that tripe you are told by CNN or anything MSM ? Listen and watch and read the comments to this video; they have POLICE INVESTIGATIONS being done...; this is one of the FEW times when Police are actually doing something right instead of harassing the innocent. Besides that the vast majority of Police-Departments are otherwise the biggest Criminal-Organisations in the world...

Kiprobalhato wrote:
nobody is saying that it is impossible for there to be pedophilia rings in the US, alongside similar crap, but i thought #pizzagate in particular was debunked as a huge misunderstanding.

smells like sensationalism.

Last edited by Ban-Dodger on 14 Feb 2017, 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 9:39 pm

There's good police, and there's bad police. I've met both.

I'm not a citizen of Amerikkka. I'm a citizen of the United States of America.