Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

crazycoffeeunicorn92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Feb 2017, 6:21 pm

So Im dreading Valentines Day. I used to like it but not anymore. I don't like all the commercials & everything for it. It just makes me feel even worse about my failing relationship when I see these ads about vday & all the couples who act so inlove & the people on fb saying look what my spouse did. Ive been dating my bf for 4yrs now. Valentines day is always a letdown I always feel like he grabs the first thing he sees at the local walmart & maybe we will see a movie but no sexy time. And honestly idc if I get a gift I just want to cuddle & have sexy time & talk. Last year or year b4 cant remember which I spent it alone I really thought we were going to be alone but then his bff called him (which he never calls him) spoke to him outside on the porch drinking for 3hrs then he came inside and went to bed. Im pretty sure his bff did that on purpose. I was fuming. I know it wrong to expect sex on vday. I dont but it just upsets me that the four yrs we've been together we've never had any celebratory sexy time or intimacy. I just want to feel loved is that so wrong.

crazycoffeeunicorn92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Feb 2017, 6:30 pm

Also I told him what I wanted for Christmas and posted it on fb a few times so he would get the hint & I told him I didnt want jewelry that I dont wear it and he knows that yet he went and got me a diamond bracelet. What i wanted would have cost him alot less. And that bracelet broke the first day I wore it which I knew would happen. The rest of my christmas gift would be fixing it he told me. I just give up on being romantic or getting my hopes up or telling him what I want. Its depressing really.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 12:37 pm

I really don't care, I don't even understand why so many people feel they have to be in love or do something romantic just because it's Valentine's day. Just about every holiday has been commercialized to death.

My parents got *married* on Valentine's Day, however, so it's special for that reason. Other than that, Happy Being Single Day.

little P
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Feb 2017, 5:17 pm

I hate v day (or as i call it NOT LOSING MY V DAY) it really upsets me when i see all the cute peeps with eachother.

looks like another date with me and the dragons *sigh* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

SDBuddy101
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2017, 11:08 pm

I agree. it can be a very aggravating day.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 4:41 pm

Cross post thread locked.