Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 5:46 pm

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 6:07 pm

That would be an interesting meeting if it happens...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 10:16 pm

Quote:
The man who told police he shot and wounded another man during a violent demonstration

Oh look, yet another violent demonstration.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 3:31 am

EzraS wrote:
Quote:
The man who told police he shot and wounded another man during a violent demonstration

Oh look, yet another violent demonstration.

The most important part is:

Quote:
He was questioned and released. The Seattle Times is not naming the man because he has not been charged with a crime.

Violent protesting in a country with widespread firearms and a self-defence clause = suicidal. It's only a matter of time.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 1:07 pm

Aattcking people is life threatening. People are beat to death far more then killed by rifles. Some people can one hit kill people. I Conley only imagine being attacked by a mob of angry rioters would be cause for defense.

I work hard not to put myself in such situations. Which means I can't attend political events and use my 1st amendment in fear that some on the left will attack me for being different.

Sad guy had to be shot, but maybe now he'll reconsider using violence as a way to express his political beliefs

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 1:25 pm

sly279 wrote:
Aattcking people is life threatening. People are beat to death far more then killed by rifles. Some people can one hit kill people. I Conley only imagine being attacked by a mob of angry rioters would be cause for defense.

I work hard not to put myself in such situations. Which means I can't attend political events and use my 1st amendment in fear that some on the left will attack me for being different.

Sad guy had to be shot, but maybe now he'll reconsider using violence as a way to express his political beliefs

Yes the left is out to get you.... :roll:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Feb 2017, 8:44 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don't think anybody considers you a rebel for being a leftist now, people are getting attacked for no other reason other than being Trump supporters so its quite the conformist thing to do. People have a right to defend themselves with lethal force, this is a right we take seriously in Arizona and why you don't ever see any riots happen here.

You should really rethink your beliefs beyond the aesthetics

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 11:46 pm

A fascist shoots a Wobblie. Something poignant about that. This might just go down in the annals of the Pacific Northwest's history of resistance to the forces of reaction, along with the lynching of IWW union activist, Joe Hill, and the Everett Massacre.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 11:47 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I don't think anybody considers you a rebel for being a leftist now, people are getting attacked for no other reason other than being Trump supporters so its quite the conformist thing to do. People have a right to defend themselves with lethal force, this is a right we take seriously in Arizona and why you don't ever see any riots happen here.

You should really rethink your beliefs beyond the aesthetics

And the Alt Right reactionaries are?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 3:35 am

Sweetleaf wrote:

Why don't you try a little experiment for us; put on a MAGA hat and a Trump button and walk around your local campuses, see what kind of reactions you get. Even better, show up for a protest so attired, then come back here and roll your eyes at the idea of a violent left.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

Incidentally, I found a video of the shooting, it's murky as hell, but probably justified given the mob, the only legally questionable part was that the guy appeared to have the gun out prior to the charge that led to the shot, but it looked like he may have been coming to the aid of another person being beaten by the ANTIFA. As we like to say in the gun world, 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 7:18 am

Dox47 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Why don't you try a little experiment for us; put on a MAGA hat and a Trump button and walk around your local campuses, see what kind of reactions you get. Even better, show up for a protest so attired, then come back here and roll your eyes at the idea of a violent left.

Being female won't save you, Sweetleaf.

I imagine though if something happened it would likely be someone swiping the hat. Though the real problem would be people treating you differently afterwards thinking you're a Trump supporter.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Feb 2017, 10:55 am

These violent mobs in these 'liberal cities' most resemble the violent mobs that rose up in the South in opposition to desegregation, they employ the same tactics of violence and intimidation along with bureaucratic obstructionism on the state and local level. They are basically the KKK.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 7:13 pm

Jacoby wrote:
These violent mobs in these 'liberal cities' most resemble the violent mobs that rose up in the South in opposition to desegregation, they employ the same tactics of violence and intimidation along with bureaucratic obstructionism on the state and local level. They are basically the KKK.

And when have the liberal protesters ever tried to keep Trump supporters from voting, or serving on juries, or eating or sh*tting anywhere they want?

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 2:13 am

Jacoby wrote:

That is stupid. The KKK murdered people based on race like really shut the hell up that is a disgusting comparison. Christ. I have some advice for you: don't compare people to the KKK or Nazis. It's disrespectful and dumb as hell when it's s**t like this.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 2:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

And when have the liberal protesters ever tried to keep Trump supporters from voting, or serving on juries, or eating or sh*tting anywhere they want?

Or lynched them? Or burnt crosses in their yards? Or been part of the police force and used their power to assault them? Just some quick questions lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor