Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 1:14 pm

I'm not usually into life sim type games, but there's a lot of buzz going around about this new Stardew Valley game. I watch a few video game shows on YouTube, and nearly all of them have said that this was one of their favorite games of 2016. Has anyone here played it? Is it really that good?

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 4:51 pm

I use to play it a bit. It's pretty fun for a while. Feels like a decent Harvest Moon/Rune Factory style game.

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2017, 8:19 pm

I played about 4 hours before I got bored, games like this feel too repetitive for my taste, a lot of people like repetitive games though. You'll have to watch someone play it and decide if it is something you want to play. Don't get me wrong though, It is a very good game, just not something I wanted to spend a lot of time playing. The developer did an amazing job on it and put a lot of detail in to it to make the world feel alive so it isn't just some average "life sim", it actually has some good depth and story to it.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 5:50 pm

Apparently it's coming out for Switch and if I get Switch, I will want Stardew Valley.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765