Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2017, 4:29 pm

Recently, most girls in school have been hating on me. I told my teacher about it, and she said that girls act mean to guys they like, but I don't think this the case. An example is that me and my friend were playfully roasting each other, and 2 girls chimed in and said "you look like one too", even when I wasn't talking to them. A second example is that yesterday in class a girl tried to boss me around, and I was really really REALLY tempted to tell her to F off. I am also tempted to tell most girls who bother me or are being mean to me to F off. I am also worried that if this continues, I will eventually think that all girls are the same, and become a misogynist, which I really don't want. Any answers or advice will be appreciated. :?

Tobes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Feb 2017, 4:50 pm

I can understand how you feel. Because you may be different and perceived as weak, you may come across to them as an easy target to vent their own frustrations. That is often how bullies work. They prey on the weaker people and perceive them as "punching bags" for their own frustrations, because they think they will not fight back.

If you class this as bullying, you may want to tell your principal/headmaster. There may even be other avenues you can take, if that doesn't work. Try your best to say nothing back to them... don't lower yourself to their level.

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2017, 5:45 pm

Tell them to f**k off. If they cry or something tell them to get over it. Girls are just human and can be b*****s just like guys can be dicks. Especially school age girls in groups or cliques. These chicks sound too forward considering they don't seem to be friends or project partners. Considering you're on this forum I wouldn't be surprised if your body language makes you look easy to pick on.

At the same time I like to mess with people occasionally and I'll admit I'm not the nicest person on Earth. I'm not mean though and back off when I realize someone doesn't like being messed with. I don't like being pushed to a certain point so why would I persist if I struck a nerve or something?.

They may not hate you either, try to keep count of which ones do this and how many so you can rationalize the ratio. Most people are afraid to speak up for others so don't knock the whole group if one is mouthing off the whole time. As far as becoming a misogynist, whatever. If that's all it takes for guys then I can't comment there. I was bullied by both sexes, and kicked anyone's ass regardless of gender until guys got stronger than me in High School. By then everyone mellowed out anyway.

Last piece of advice, I forgot to check your gender but if you're a guy wait for the girl to hit before you hit back. My general consensus is men should never hit women. In this day and age though both genders are pretty damn dangerous and ruthless. Ask for advice from friends too if you have any trustworthy ones.