Are there any Fire Emblem fans here?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Feb 2017, 7:34 pm

Hi, everyone. Sorry I haven't been here in so long - I've found myself favoring Reddit more lately. But, anyways, since I'm back (at least for a while), I've decided to start off with a bang! Do YOU personally like the SRPG series Fire Emblem? If you do, comment down below. I just want to find some people who have similar interests as me and have autism. Thanks!

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 1:55 pm

I like Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance, that's about it. The newer Fire Emblem games became too anime-like for me, plus the whole romance thing they added.. blahhh. The mobile game is free-to-play/pay2win and unfortunately isn't how the series needs to go. I have hope the new Fire Emblem (not the Warriors side-game) is much much better than the recent handheld games. I'm still surprised Wii U only had a Fire Emblem side-game and not a regular one.

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Feb 2017, 7:49 pm

Earthbound wrote:
I like Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance, that's about it. The newer Fire Emblem games became too anime-like for me, plus the whole romance thing they added.. blahhh. The mobile game is free-to-play/pay2win and unfortunately isn't how the series needs to go. I have hope the new Fire Emblem (not the Warriors side-game) is much much better than the recent handheld games. I'm still surprised Wii U only had a Fire Emblem side-game and not a regular one.

I personally quite like the newer games and the mobile game, but that's just my opinion. I like seeing a Fire Emblem fan here either way! Oh, yeah, and I'm excited for the upcoming FE titles as well, especially Echoes!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 7:15 pm

I liked Awakening and Fates.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 8:32 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I liked Awakening and Fates.

Sweet! Fates was actually the game I started out with, so it's special to me. I'm currently playing through the GBA titles.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:36 pm

Do you have a favourite Fates character? I like Corrin, Azura, Elise, Sakura, Kaden, Selkie, Jakob, Felicia, Kaze, Setsuna, Silas, Leo, and Arthur best.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 8:44 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Do you have a favourite Fates character? I like Corrin, Azura, Elise, Sakura, Kaden, Selkie, Jakob, Felicia, Kaze, Setsuna, Silas, Leo, and Arthur best.

My favorite would probably have to be either Charlotte or Siegbert - Charlotte because she's unique in that she's a golddigger working to support her family and Siegbert because I can relate to being under a lot of pressure and beating myself up because of it. Ironic that they can be mother and son, isn't it?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

The most memorable line I can remember from Charlotte is 'I need to go now; I left an excuse in the oven.'

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 8:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
The most memorable line I can remember from Charlotte is 'I need to go now; I left an excuse in the oven.'

Don't remember that one, but I can admit - it's pretty funny!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:52 pm

I sort of almost regret giving away my copy of Birthright + Revelation.

StreakofEmerald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2017, 11:25 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I sort of almost regret giving away my copy of Birthright + Revelation.

Why'd you give it away? Was it a gift to a friend or sold in a yard sale or something?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 12:26 pm

I sold it at EB Games to buy another game.