Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 7:11 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Even if she might be developing dementia, you still have a right to a safe environment and it's good you are giving her the benefit of the doubt knowing she might not be intentionally gaslighting you. I assume she must be an elderly.

She's in her seventies.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 11:20 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

I think she wants to meet on the porch of my apartment. I live on the third floor and she is disabled. I could just run back upstairs.

Just throw the book at her from the 3rd floor then :lol: ( This is a joke :mrgreen: )

You could take headphones with you so if she starts , you can just drown her out as you walk away. Depending on how strongly you feel about the situation you should maybe report her to relevant education authorities as she clearly seems ignorant when it comes to religion.

What if she chases after me? I really doubt she would but you never know. Honestly, I think it would be hilarious to see her try to chase me up the stairs.

You have to promise me that if she chases after you , you video it and post it here so would can all have a good laugh.

To be honest it sounds like your letting your anxiety wind you up by going through all the worst case scenario's in your head. I'm sure it will be fine but if you're that worried - have you got anyone to do it for you or be there with you.

LOL! I'd set it to this music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I do have PTSD so I do project "what if's"...even if they are unrealistic. No, it's just me.

You Really Got Me by The Kinks is another good option as well. :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 11:24 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

I think she wants to meet on the porch of my apartment. I live on the third floor and she is disabled. I could just run back upstairs.

Just throw the book at her from the 3rd floor then :lol: ( This is a joke :mrgreen: )

You could take headphones with you so if she starts , you can just drown her out as you walk away. Depending on how strongly you feel about the situation you should maybe report her to relevant education authorities as she clearly seems ignorant when it comes to religion.

What if she chases after me? I really doubt she would but you never know. Honestly, I think it would be hilarious to see her try to chase me up the stairs.

You have to promise me that if she chases after you , you video it and post it here so would can all have a good laugh.

To be honest it sounds like your letting your anxiety wind you up by going through all the worst case scenario's in your head. I'm sure it will be fine but if you're that worried - have you got anyone to do it for you or be there with you.

LOL! I'd set it to this music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I do have PTSD so I do project "what if's"...even if they are unrealistic. No, it's just me.

You Really Got Me by The Kinks is another good option as well. :lol:

On second hand, your pick is much better than mine. :idea:

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 11:58 pm

I was just thinking about this. Most of my tutors and teachers become irritated at me because of my significant mental delays. It doesn't matter how much patience the person seems to have at first, they eventually turn into a shouting berating and cold hearted sociopath who constantly insults what I say in the lowest manors. I tell them I don't understand why they are attacking me and they say they're just joking.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 10:00 am

wrongcitizen wrote:
I tell them I don't understand why they are attacking me and they say they're just joking.

My former tutor is also guilty of this too. She called me "goofy" and I do not understand when people mean it as a joke or are serious. So I appreciate it when people don't call me anything that could be interpreted as an insult.

She also told me the university/college I want to go to wouldn't accept the home-school program I was doing. Guess what? I contacted them and they said they WOULD. She wanted me to go to this 22+ program for adults but I think I possibly might have a panic attack in that kind of setting or "zone out" and "leave my body" and not be able to learn anything. I also have PTSD from my experiences in public school and can't even watch TV shows or read books that take place in a school setting. People ask me how I think I can do a college experience then. First of all it's college, not a school setting and hopefully by then, I'd get help to be able to gradually expose myself. I don't want to risk traumatizing myself allover again which is what this 22+ program possibly could do to me if I dived in head first like the tutor wanted me to do.