10 Mar 2017, 7:12 pm

The assassination of Kennedy was coup on the part of the CIA and LBJ

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 8:52 pm

Jacoby wrote:
The assassination of Kennedy was coup on the part of the CIA and LBJ

That's one popular theory. I'm more inclined to believe the perpetrators were right wing fanatics in the Anti-Castro underground of New Orleans, Dallas, and Miami, composed of both Cuban exiles, and American right wing paramilitary and organized crime types. Many of these people had been on the CIA's payroll as contract agents and contacts, and had carried out operations sponsored by the CIA against the Castro regime. When Bobby Kennedy decided to cut off these fanatics, the CIA lost contact with them, barely aware how they were carrying out their own operations in the dark. Very possibly, the Kennedy Assassination had been one of these operations carried out by former CIA personnel on the dark side of the moon. Most of Garrison's suspects certainly were deeply involved in this secret war against Castro.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 3:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I never said he did. It's not mad to assume that Kennedy was killed for numerous issues.

Oh, I'm sure there was. Clay Shaw, the New Orleans businessman who Garrison unsuccessfully prosecuted had been tied to European fascistic business leaders, who in turn had been connected to the right wing element in the French army that had tried assassinating DeGaulle. Guy Bannister, the New Orleans private detective, and former FBI higher up, whose specialty had been to infiltrate leftist organizations with agents (which he seems to have done with Oswald with the Fair Play For Cuba Committee) had been a rabid segregationist, while a KKK leader appears to have had pre-knowledge of the Dallas event, perhaps implying that opposition to civil rights had been part of it. That last being sort of funny, as Kennedy's successor, Johnson, proved to be the prime mover in civil rights legislation. So there probably were people involved who had had their own axe to grind, besides the Anti-Castro movement. I just haven't seen any evidence for Israeli involvement, as no one on the ground had connections to them.

More like you don't want to see any Israeli involvement. You even denied it when there's clear evidence of the Israeli involvement in 9/11, so I can't take you seriously. It's more than likely Oswald was set up, hence why it would look like he was involved.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 5:08 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I never said he did. It's not mad to assume that Kennedy was killed for numerous issues.

Oh, I'm sure there was. Clay Shaw, the New Orleans businessman who Garrison unsuccessfully prosecuted had been tied to European fascistic business leaders, who in turn had been connected to the right wing element in the French army that had tried assassinating DeGaulle. Guy Bannister, the New Orleans private detective, and former FBI higher up, whose specialty had been to infiltrate leftist organizations with agents (which he seems to have done with Oswald with the Fair Play For Cuba Committee) had been a rabid segregationist, while a KKK leader appears to have had pre-knowledge of the Dallas event, perhaps implying that opposition to civil rights had been part of it. That last being sort of funny, as Kennedy's successor, Johnson, proved to be the prime mover in civil rights legislation. So there probably were people involved who had had their own axe to grind, besides the Anti-Castro movement. I just haven't seen any evidence for Israeli involvement, as no one on the ground had connections to them.

More like you don't want to see any Israeli involvement. You even denied it when there's clear evidence of the Israeli involvement in 9/11, so I can't take you seriously. It's more than likely Oswald was set up, hence why it would look like he was involved.

Jim Garrison believed Oswald had been set up. But even if he was, how does that prove Israeli complicity?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 5:43 pm

It doesn't. There will be a good film coming out on the subject soon.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 5:53 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
It doesn't. There will be a good film coming out on the subject soon.

Really? What's it called?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm

Not sure. Isn't finished.