Page 4 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 10:27 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Gore 100% would of invaded Iraq, it was planned long in advance of 9/11 and before Bush even took office. His VP was Joe Lieberman and Dubya ran as a non-interventionist who opposed nation building back in 2000(not sure what happened there)

Why would have Gore invaded? He wasn't the one who had a pathological need to do better than his much resented old man.

Gore/Lieberman was considered more hawkish than Bush/Chaney believe it or not, it really shouldn't be that hard to believe if you remember Joe Lieberman. Remember it was his BFF John McCain who was the other Republican in the primaries against Bush. It was a different time too, hard to believe that was 17 years ago.

I just don't see Gore doing something stupid like starting a two front war. For arguments sake, say Gore had Iraq in his crosshairs, I think he would have been bright enough to fight that war after the Afghanistan situation was resolved. And I seriously doubt he'd resort to the lies that Bush did.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 12:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Gore 100% would of invaded Iraq, it was planned long in advance of 9/11 and before Bush even took office. His VP was Joe Lieberman and Dubya ran as a non-interventionist who opposed nation building back in 2000(not sure what happened there)

Why would have Gore invaded? He wasn't the one who had a pathological need to do better than his much resented old man.

Gore/Lieberman was considered more hawkish than Bush/Chaney believe it or not, it really shouldn't be that hard to believe if you remember Joe Lieberman. Remember it was his BFF John McCain who was the other Republican in the primaries against Bush. It was a different time too, hard to believe that was 17 years ago.

I just don't see Gore doing something stupid like starting a two front war. For arguments sake, say Gore had Iraq in his crosshairs, I think he would have been bright enough to fight that war after the Afghanistan situation was resolved. And I seriously doubt he'd resort to the lies that Bush did.

:wall:

Like Obama did? Gore wouldn't have had a choice. These wars were inevitable.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Feb 2017, 12:56 pm

Gore/Lieberman were bigger hawks than Bush/Chaney, the military and intelligence officials would of told them same thing and they would of most likely did the exact same thing as the plans weren't personally made by the Bush but rather long before he even became president.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 1:05 pm

Yep

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... fenses.pdf

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 12:39 am

Jacoby wrote:
Gore/Lieberman were bigger hawks than Bush/Chaney, the military and intelligence officials would of told them same thing and they would of most likely did the exact same thing as the plans weren't personally made by the Bush but rather long before he even became president.

Gore had no reason to misinterpret the intelligence as Bush and company did.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 12:41 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Obama had no choice, because he had inherited the whole mess from Bush.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 5:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

That's complete bulls**t. Be honest with yourself. You're just writing stuff that you probably know isn't even close to being true.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:29 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

That's complete bulls**t. Be honest with yourself. You're just writing stuff that you probably know isn't even close to being true.

No, I'm writing what I know to be true, as opposed to paranoid Jewish/globalist conspiracy theories.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:41 pm

Nothing you write is true. Obama started his own wars. He bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office. He changed the laws to make it OK for him to drone bomb innocent civilians, including US citizens. You keep it going with your paranoid, anti-Russian conspiracies Bill.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:47 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Nothing you write is true. Obama started his own wars. He bombed Pakistan after 3 days in office. He changed the laws to make it OK for him to drone bomb innocent civilians, including US citizens. You keep it going with your paranoid, anti-Russian conspiracies Bill.

But we were never at war with Pakistan.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

:roll: According to CNN and MSNBULL. You bomb a country and you are at war with them. In fact, when the US illegally entered Pakistan to allegedly find Bin Laden, Obama nearly started a nuclear war.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 7:56 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

:roll: According to CNN and MSNBULL. You bomb a country and you are at war with them. In fact, when the US illegally entered Pakistan to allegedly find Bin Laden, Obama nearly started a nuclear war.

Well, no war ever broke out there, despite bombing terrorists hiding there.
I doubt nuclear war was ever a threat when we offed Bin Laden. And it wouldn't have been necessary if the Pakistani intelligence service and military hadn't had been in on hiding Bin Laden.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 8:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I doubt nuclear war was ever a threat when we offed Bin Laden. And it wouldn't have been necessary if the Pakistani intelligence service and military hadn't had been in on hiding Bin Laden.

:roll: :roll: Well done. Pakistani military that is equipped with nukes (thanks to the US), were ordered to take out anyone who were carrying out illegal military actions. See this is how influenced you are. Bin Laden has never been tried or found guilty of any crime regarding 9/11, and the correct action would have been to arrest him. The Taliban would have given him up in 2001 if the US had provided evidence regarding his involvement in 9/11, the trouble being there wasn't any. If they seriously wanted Bin Laden they would have gone for his involvement in the US Embassy bombing in 1998, but that would mean admitting that he had nothing to do with 9/11. See you just believe everything that comes from your government/establishment. Unless Trump is in, then you don't believe a thing, because the establishment are against him :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 11:01 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

:roll: :roll: Well done. Pakistani military that is equipped with nukes (thanks to the US), were ordered to take out anyone who were carrying out illegal military actions. See this is how influenced you are. Bin Laden has never been tried or found guilty of any crime regarding 9/11, and the correct action would have been to arrest him. The Taliban would have given him up in 2001 if the US had provided evidence regarding his involvement in 9/11, the trouble being there wasn't any. If they seriously wanted Bin Laden they would have gone for his involvement in the US Embassy bombing in 1998, but that would mean admitting that he had nothing to do with 9/11. See you just believe everything that comes from your government/establishment. Unless Trump is in, then you don't believe a thing, because the establishment are against him :lol:

Dwell on insane conspiracy theories about Osama Bin Laden if you will, but as the rest of us on WP do not, please refrain from using any of it in your arguments, otherwise I for one can't take your arguments seriously.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:32 pm

Tell me one or any of the things I said there that were untrue?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 9:32 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Tell me one or any of the things I said there that were untrue?

The glaringly obvious one is that Bin Laden was innocent of 9/11.