I just want to work ALONE

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 2:05 pm

Done deal: uncle is moving somewhere else, leaving this place to me and husband, he already signed papers for the house.

Done deal: the job for a couple of months is mine!! !

But.... Husband wants to go with me to job despite how complicated that will be because of his illnesses and he wants to be with me as I do the job... I'm 34 years old, not a baby!! ! What if he has a medical emergency or he distracts me, or we start arguing etc..

Right now husband is freaking out because of a large pimple I have... I really dont need this if I work!! !

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

italiangirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 2:15 pm

Just say no.
Either you will do the job or he will have to do it but himself, because you won't work with him.

If he gets offended tell him that you think it is inappropriate and inefficient to work with a relative and you don't want to mine your relationship.

You have all the right to decide for yourself. If you don't want to work with him, why should you?

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 2:26 pm

The problem is he is seeing this as a "trip" when in fact its a serious 40hr/week job. I mean it could work out if he stayed at wherever were going to stay while i do the job but the fact he wants to come with me during the work period is sad.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

italiangirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2017, 2:44 pm

Angnix wrote:
The problem is he is seeing this as a "trip" when in fact its a serious 40hr/week job. I mean it could work out if he stayed at wherever were going to stay while i do the job but the fact he wants to come with me during the work period is sad.

Doesn't he understand that he will disturb you and you won't be able to work?
Doesn't he have a job himself?

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 2:53 pm

italiangirl wrote:
Angnix wrote:

He hasnt worked in many years.... Mostly living off me.... Hes just now applying for ssi

italiangirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2017, 4:52 am

Angnix wrote:
italiangirl wrote:
Angnix wrote:

He hasnt worked in many years.... Mostly living off me.... Hes just now applying for ssi

May I ask you how your relationship is?

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 6:00 am

italiangirl wrote:
Angnix wrote:
italiangirl wrote:
Angnix wrote:

I ask you how your relationship is?

I found out the corrext term is codependent... SHe makes me do things for him that he should do, like all his medical stuff, he needs a nurse, not a wife. Plus he retricts me big time, he got angry at me when I said I wanted to go alone, he keeps calling the job a "trip" though...

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 7:10 am

Now hes "stonewalling" me big time, refusing to talk about the subject. But he will never be happy unless I say "yes dear, you can go"