Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Feb 2017, 9:29 am

I was just going on what the mod walrus said which was that you were 'permanently banned', a 'persistent troll' 'repeat offender'. You probably want to get that cleared up!

sonicallysensitive
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2017, 9:36 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Tick didn't mean to threaten you. That is plain and obvious to most people.
Irrespective of myself trying to assume what someone else meant or otherwise, it was an indirect threat.

And don't dare try to make me feel guilty for defending myself on the matter by saying I'm 'wrong'.

I care little for any guilt trip.

Tick should have been more careful with the wording. End of story.

Move on RE this issue. Kraftie I do not want to fall out with you on this one.

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's your choice where you choose to visit; that is your right. I don't think it's racism to want to visit "nice" areas, either.
Agreed 100%.

kraftiekortie wrote:
There have been suppositions in the past, not based on scientific evidence, which suggested that dark-skinned people were prone to violence, or were less intelligent than lighter-skinned peoples. All this has been refuted by science.
As it should be.

Which just goes even further to show that claiming to be somehow at a disadvantage for being black is complete nonsense.

An important statistic in the presented statistics is that of the police arresting over 3.5 million more whites than blacks. This is despite the statistics I presented demonstrating violent crime is higher across the board with blacks.

And I'm not being racist in categorising crime in such a way. The FBI categorise crime according to ethnicity.

1) I'm not racist
2) Violent crime is higher with blacks. Deal with it and don't shoot the messenger.

sonicallysensitive
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2017, 9:38 am

Jacoby wrote:
I was just going on what the mod walrus said which was that you were 'permanently banned', a 'persistent troll' 'repeat offender'. You probably want to get that cleared up!
Jacoby...

I'm frequently attacked on this forum for stating facts.

I care little if others are offended by facts, and choose to report me.

If I'm banned from this forum, it should give others plenty to think about RE freedom of speech/any political slant the forum may have.

I completely and unequivocally stand my ground on this issue.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 9:45 am

Moderating

PPR Guidelines:
viewtopic.php?t=204613

Quote:
Protected groups.
The site rules DO protect a few groups. So it is not acceptable to make posts that attack based on (a) gender, (b) race or (c) sexual orientation.
a) So creating sexist threads is not acceptable. It would be acceptable to discuss sexism itself however, for example regarding the glass ceiling in job promotions faced by many women or other social issues associated with sexism.
b) Creating threads attacking black people (or any other colour) is not acceptable. However, it is quite acceptable to discuss issues regarding racial tensions and racism itself. So there would be no problem debating why race riots occurred somewhere, but it would not be acceptable to say that a particular race smells bad or are stupid.
c) Creating threads referring to fa***ts or making offensive remarks about people who are gay, lesbian, queer, transgender etc is not acceptable. It is acceptable to debate sexuality itself and the reasons why some people are not heterosexual. It is also acceptable to talk about gay lifestyles and culture etc, though that is perhaps better done in the LGBT forum.

One final point on these protected groups. While threads can be made discussing "around" sexism, race and sexual orientation, if a member creates a significant number of threads about these topics it may start to look like he has an *agenda* i.e. is pushing the rules a bit too close to the edge attempting to provoke or belittle these groups; in which case moderators will intervene.

This thread misuses statistics to reach invalid conclusions and claims this is justification to violate board rules.

The rules still stand. This is not acceptable.