I think my uncle is evil...

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 8:30 pm

We need money to go on this new job... But my uncle shoved so many bills on us by my calculations we were left with 10 dollars. I knew he was moving next month, but this is crazy. So i refused one bill that my uncle said was "an old bill of mine about to go to collection"

Later on on facebook, uncle said he was short on money to move next month. Smaller amount of money, now hes gonna make us look bad.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 1:00 am

Stand up to him, keep saying no to him & he should buy his own car, he work in a car dealership.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2017, 12:47 pm

I misunderstood the situation a bit... But my uncle even went to a loan shark to try to get enough money to move... But he needs to understand he cant pile all his bills on us like that.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 3:14 pm

*About to rip hair out*

Not only did he loan the car out to someone else (I payed fully for it but he convinced me to put his name on it) but that person barely brought it back in time to take my husband to a doctors visit and a hospital test and hes saying I'M selfish because I wanted the car back and not thinking of that person.

Then i found out he was going to sell my car for more that I payed for it and get me an inferior car at the car lot and try to convince me it was a "present" and "better car for my job" while pocketing the profit.

I depend on this man to work on any vehicles for me job, dont know what to do anymore.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 3:22 pm

Just because he's family doesn't mean they don't have some ulterior motives. He's probably not evil, just a sociopath and money obsessed. Honestly he seems toxic and I wouldn't include him in any financial situation and try to find someone else to go to in the future if you can, you shouldn't have to depend on him if he's just wanting to rip you off all the time. Sociopaths often don't think of anyone but themselves usually.

Don't let him walk over you, if you don't feel comfortable then say no, call the police if you have to in the future. It's his own stupid fault for trying to trick his own family. Don't help him from now on because he may just see you as an easy target.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 3:34 pm

He's the type that would give away property (he wants me to have it but I might say no because its run down to the ground) so that his SSI isn't taken from him when he moves... But he works two jobs under the table and hes probably not really disabled at all.