Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 4:45 am

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Ben-Affleck-Pixar-Filmmakers-to-Be-Honored-at-AUTFEST-Film-Festival-20170214#

Quote:
Celebrating autism awareness "from spectrum to screen," AutFest is the first film festival solely dedicated to an autism audience and filmmakers. Its mission is to further advance the well-being of all with an autism diagnosis, as well as to educate the nation about autism and the important need to fully respect and value each person with autism. AutFest wishes to celebrate films that promote autism awareness and support autistic filmmakers and artists that have chosen film as their profession.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2017, 1:53 am

AutFest takes place Saturday, April 22 - Sunday, April 23, 2017 at the AMC Orange 30 in Orange, CA. Passes and tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased at autfestasa.com.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 9:07 pm

It should say "autism acceptance" instead of or as well as "autism awareness".