Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

founders
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Feb 2017, 9:42 am

Hello, been a long time reader of the forum but never opened account (Asperger). Reading through peoples stories etc made me feel better. I am 29 years old.

I know this may sound weird but I guess I need help from people and think because in the past this forum has helped me in other ways it may help me now.

Mountain biking is the only thing that makes me feel normal and been consistently becoming better at it, I think I have become obsessed by it, the whole thing, including upgrading the bike. Of course I can`t do that because its expensive so a "contest" has been created to win a set of brakes which I wanted for a long time. The problem is that it says you win if you have the most likes on comment/photo but as you have guessed I have 0 friends. I consider this forum and its people my friends so I guess my question is if you can help me achieve the most likes possible to my comment and maybe win.

Anyway thank you and thank you wrongplanet.

Polly
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2017, 9:46 am

Hi,
Sure what do I need to do

founders
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Feb 2017, 9:51 am

Thank you Polly, I guess just "like" my comment/photo

I wanted to send you a link but wrongplanet won`t let me because I am a new user. Thank you anyways Polly, as I said people here are the best.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 6:22 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D