can someone help me with my javascript homework?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Feb 2017, 12:00 pm

I am behind in my class because I am stuck on an assignment and less than a week before my midterm is due, which is after this assignment I'm stuck on and I'm afraid to go to class to ask the teacher for help because of bully pigs stalking me. Luckily, it is a hybrid class and my physical classroom attendance is not required. I am under significant stress this term and knew I shouldn't have started it but did anyway because I opened up that financial aid s**t and now have to eat it til it's gone. Anyway, I'm bad stuck and it's very frustrating because I should be able to make this work and can't see what I'm missing. Can anyone help?

I'm literally peering over the cliff of shutting down because I am overwhelmed by too much pressure, much of that pressure caused by being stuck and feeling trapped in that condition coupled with threat of losing financial aid eligibility. :/

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm

Javascript isn't my main language, but I know a bit, and it's similar to C and C++, so maybe I could help. However, it's not possible for anyone to help with whatever specific issue you're having unless you post some code and show what you're trying to do. You can use a site like Pastebin and link to it.

ranthaman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

whats the issue? You can message me if you'd like
I would love if I could be of any help

AspieQuiz: 139/200 ND, 53/200 NT
MBTI type: ISTJ

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 11:45 am

saxgeek wrote:
Javascript isn't my main language, but I know a bit, and it's similar to C and C++, so maybe I could help. However, it's not possible for anyone to help with whatever specific issue you're having unless you post some code and show what you're trying to do. You can use a site like Pastebin and link to it.

Better yet use https://jsfiddle.net/