Well I've finally had to let my family go

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2017, 4:41 am

My own mother believed my brothers lies, spread them as true, and laughed about me behind my back.
My brother is very nasty & dangerous.
He really got me good, I'm in a difficult situation - but now he made it worse as I have to leave.
I always knew I couldn't trust my mother, and had some suspicions about my brother.
At least now I can be free of them and their nasty deceptions.
It will be very difficult from here on out, 3 weeks before I can receive any income support. They don't really support job seekers either, otherwise I wouldn't be returning now.
And I'll be facing a lot of starvation, and living in a cave (damp & dangerous).
I only hope that I can get a little income from some of my business ventures.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 6:26 am

You won't have to face starvation as a kiwi, you have trash to cash converters there that pay decently, you could do a whole street of bin diving and earn $20. I've got kiwi friends who do this. Same with Australia. Look for your local centre. This kinda thing. http://www.cashforcontainers.co.nz/

Also good luck from moving on from a toxic family, it's very hard at first and seems like you're going through hell but once you've got yourself sorted out it's SO much better being away from toxic people cause you feel like you're finally free. Good luck and all the best.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2017, 3:03 pm

Yeah. It was only a small monment of disbelief at what was happening.
I thought about collecting aluminium cans for cash, there are certainly loads lying around.

I acutally put this in the wrong category - are there any admins that could move it please?

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 8:51 pm

Where would you like to have it moved?

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Feb 2017, 6:55 pm

General Austism please, thank you.