Page 5 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 6:33 am

*appreciates Lillikoi*

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 1:12 pm

*applause* :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 1:24 pm

Thank you, loyal subjects. *bows* :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm

^Are you going to have a party whenever you reach 10,000 posts?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 8:47 pm

^
How did you know? :P

However, I am saving that party for a very special occurrence which is happening in 10 days.

Three guesses what it is. :chin:

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 8:50 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
^

However, I am saving that party for a very special occurrence which is happening in 10 days.

18th birthday?

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 1:15 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Mikeman, I think you should persevere with your book - don't give up on it! Writing is hard work but very satisfying - I'm not talking about financially rewarding but emotionally satisfying.

I was a lot newer to writing when I started that book, based on what I have learned since then and now much my science fiction universe has evolved since then I would have to basicly re-write what I already have so in effect I'll be starting over again. I am thinking of writing some short stories, but if I do end up finishing a book it won't be that one.

The story was about the discovery of a 9th planet in the outer solar system (a gas giant named Juno) which had a moon wth life (named Nebulos), the idea is that eventually some excuse will lead to a manned mission there and I planned a plot twist where the Moon it's self turned out to be alive. At some point I do plan on bringing a Moon like that into my newly revised universe as a nod to that in the same way that I did my naming an important character Mike and calling an engine the Hyperion drive because Mike is also the name of one of the guys in the space center in the part of the story that I wrote and the Hyperion drive was the method of propulsion used by the space probe that discovered the thing.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 7:25 am

mikeman7918 wrote:
Lillikoi wrote:
^

18th birthday?

Gack-! 8O

I'm not sure what this 18th you speak of is, though. The Great Dolphin is timeless. 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:17 am

The whole universe is timeless. Everything is happening at once. 8)

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:10 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Gack-! 8O

I'm not sure what this 18th you speak of is, though. The Great Dolphin is timeless. 8)

Birthdays are a very common time to have parties so that was my first guess, and I remembered that you posted your birthday on your DeviantArt profile so I checked and sure enough it's April 20th. Also I noticed a while ago that you sometimes post on the "add your age to the sum" and you keep adding 17.

Deviant Art

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2017, 2:37 pm

I am grateful that all of my birthdays have been happy [more or less].

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 9:09 pm

Oh god, now I've come up with the worst crack ship ever.
It's Kiki, and a diabolical squid, Gragnes. :lol:

(She's like an evil conqueror who lives on a very brutal, backwards planet. "Oh look, a deer, let's club it over the head and eat it" type of thing.)

And of course she calls them 'Meeligan,' because Meeligans are the only other creature on her planet, and she thinks anything that's not a squid is a Meeligan. :lol:

I have this strange idea that Kiki tries to insult her, and she ends up thinking they're flattering her. :lmao:

Naturally, Kiki takes as much advantage of this as possible to try and impress her, and Gragnes takes advantage of Kiki to make them do everything for her. :lol:

They'd be kind of a terrifying duo, because both of them are kind of morally questionable, and Kiki would just go along with anything she said and not try to stop her from doing anything. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm

Aren't all shipping pairs often weird?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 1:25 pm

Shall we hold a party to Lilli, for getting to 10,001 posts? :jester:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 6:32 pm

^
Make that 1,010! :jester:

I'm thinking of introducing Gragnes to the RP as soon as this next "day" is over. :chin:

(Which is probably in a few weeks.)

Should I do it? :twisted:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 6:37 pm

^Who might that be? *curious* You have so many characters, it's almost hard to keep track! :lol: