Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Feb 2017, 12:36 am

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, clearly news. I mean it is on youtube and some othe highly reputable sources.

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Yes, we can all see who was trolled.

Really, unless you can do better on you your sources, rational people are just going to laugh at you, like I do.

Google it if you want commentary, I gave you the raw audio and my thoughts on it. Are you so rational you can not think for yourself and need commentary to form an opinion? Let me guess you were one of the people who believed the laughable 'Russian dossier' as published by Buzzfeed and CNN, don't you get it that you have no more credibility? The more you 'resist' the less and less credibility you have too, you think your "laughing" bothers me but I suggest you start learning to respect the new order because it's not Trump or his people that are destined for the dustbin of history.

Sorry, I couldnt get past the first sentence of your previous post. Laughing too hard.

I have reserved judgement on the russian dossier.

But I do think it incredibly funny that trump will be forever known for his small hands, small crowds, losing the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes and golden showers. :D

You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe. I bet that supermajority in 2018 is going to really funny. Did you believe the polls before the election too? How surprised were you when your bubble burst? Do you think media histrionics is really going to turn this around at this point instead of further discrediting your position? Keep blaming Russian hackers, that's totally something backed up with the facts.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:38 am

Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

Yes, clearly news. I mean it is on youtube and some othe highly reputable sources.

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Really, unless you can do better on you your sources, rational people are just going to laugh at you, like I do.

Google it if you want commentary, I gave you the raw audio and my thoughts on it. Are you so rational you can not think for yourself and need commentary to form an opinion? Let me guess you were one of the people who believed the laughable 'Russian dossier' as published by Buzzfeed and CNN, don't you get it that you have no more credibility? The more you 'resist' the less and less credibility you have too, you think your "laughing" bothers me but I suggest you start learning to respect the new order because it's not Trump or his people that are destined for the dustbin of history.

Sorry, I couldnt get past the first sentence of your previous post. Laughing too hard.

But I do think it incredibly funny that trump will be forever known for his small hands, small crowds, losing the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes and golden showers. :D

You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe. I bet that supermajority in 2018 is going to really funny. Did you believe the polls before the election too? How surprised were you when your bubble burst? Do you think media histrionics is really going to turn this around at this point instead of further discrediting your position? Keep blaming Russian hackers, that's totally something backed up with the facts.
Hey is everything okay here at the moment.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 12:45 am

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, damn your lying eyes and ears!

Do you even know what the Logan Act is?

Quote:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

This is immaterial.

You have to prove it happened.

The FBI has recordings of Flynn, you have youtube on your side.

I will continue to laugh at your posts until you provide credible evidence or sign up for trumps tremendous salvation plan for only $99.99/month.

:lol:

'And what did the FBI actually say about Flynn and Trump's alleged connections to Russia? Your wishful thinking has gorged itself on fake news and made you delusional.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

19 Feb 2017, 7:00 am

Please remember that personal attacks are against WrongPlanet rules.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 7:26 am

I don't see the clear intent to violate the Logan act. How do we know they weren't pranking the pranksters? After all, how would they know they callers are really legitimate or not?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 8:13 am

Jacoby wrote:
... but I suggest you start learning to respect the new order because it's not Trump or his people that are destined for the dustbin of history.

The new order?

Jacoby wrote:
You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe.

What?

What does this new world order look like?

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 9:15 am

Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

RT new
Sputnick international
And Brietbart

Sorry, how does this apply to your claim that McCain and Waters violated the Logan act?

:lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 9:48 am

Those are amusing pranks. And if they're valid, I'd say the recipients have serious egg on their face at the very least. But personally I'll wait for this to become more of a news story before taking it seriously. Surely at least Fox would pick up on it? But who knows, perhaps McCain and Waters are now under investigation by whomever. Only time will tell.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 10:01 am

BTDT wrote:
I don't see the clear intent to violate the Logan act. How do we know they weren't pranking the pranksters? After all, how would they know they callers are really legitimate or not?

'Pranking the pranksters' certainly would be an epic Clinton lawyerly 'depends on the definition of is" defense but I think the truth is that these people are far far less intelligent than they're given credit for. They should know exactly what they are doing considering the accusation they themselves have thrown around.

Are they not negotiating with a foreign government with the expressed opinion of undermining the of the President and his administration, yes or no?

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 9:25 pm

Jacoby wrote:
BTDT wrote:

'Pranking the pranksters' certainly would be an epic Clinton lawyerly 'depends on the definition of is" defense but I think the truth is that these people are far far less intelligent than they're given credit for. They should know exactly what they are doing considering the accusation they themselves have thrown around.

Are they not negotiating with a foreign government with the expressed opinion of undermining the of the President and his administration, yes or no?

You seem to presume guilt from what can only be described as flimsy evidence.

Have found any credible sources yet?

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 12:18 pm

Some laws are on the books but rarely enforced. For instance, look at the Federal laws on pot and other controlled substances. You can't tell what substances are really bad by looking at federal laws. Or, more importantly, determine what the actual penalties are by studying the laws. Instead, you look at case law, or actual trials, to see how the laws are interpreted and what penalties are handed out.

What sort of message do you get when a man is convicted of polygamy and ordered to serve one hour of imprisonment and pay a $500 fine?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 12:29 pm

Anyone, especially a U.S. citizen, who knows what the Logan Act is has my respect. Clearly, these Congress Critters haven't a clue about the Logan Act.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)