Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Mar 2017, 4:19 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
I thought that the party line of every right winger was that "the BBC is too biased against Israel".

But the OP of this thread accuses the BBC of covering up FOR Israel.

So which IS it?

Is the Beeb too anti Israel? Or is the Beeb too pro Israel? :lol:

Only someone completely deluded and ignorant would think the BBC is against Israel. Trouble is a lot of right wingers so how radically right wing Israel are and assume we can be like that too I'd we're nice to them.

What objective evidence do you have that the BBC is biased in favour of Israel?

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 4:23 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Only someone completely deluded and ignorant would think the BBC is against Israel. Trouble is a lot of right wingers so how radically right wing Israel are and assume we can be like that too I'd we're nice to them.
you speak of delusion, yet you are deadset against the BBC because of a mistake with video footage. Humans make mistakes, to believe otherwise is delusional.

https://www.infowars.com/bbc-responds-o ... i-footage/

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 1:51 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
I thought that the party line of every right winger was that "the BBC is too biased against Israel".

But the OP of this thread accuses the BBC of covering up FOR Israel.

So which IS it?

Is the Beeb too anti Israel? Or is the Beeb too pro Israel? :lol:

What objective evidence do you have that the BBC is biased in favour of Israel?

Well for one, Max Keiser refused to do a financial program for the BBC because they told him he couldn't mention Israel. The way they refused to show the Gaza appeal because Israel told them not to. To give you a better idea, there's a John Pilger documentary where's he's interviewing ex BBC staff and they say how they just wait for a call from Israel when they report on the conflict. I know myself by watching their coverage and how they pretend to be neutral, and it's hard to explain to the untrained eye. They'll spew Israeli propaganda like it's facts and say "Hamas would claim..." when it's a fact. They refused to air Norman Finkelstein telling the truth on BBC UK about what started the 2014 massacre when they had said they would. They referrered to Sharon as 'controversial'. I could probably go on forever if I started actually looking for more information.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 1:59 pm

Fugu wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
you speak of delusion, yet you are deadset against the BBC because of a mistake with video footage. Humans make mistakes, to believe otherwise is delusional.

It's funny how so many 'mistakes' are made in times of war. Funny how they churned out the lies about Iraq, lied about Libyan forces raping women. Lied about the Syrian chemical weapon attack and doctored footage by 'mistake'. Reported that Building 7 collapsed 25 minutes before it did by 'mistake'. Forgot to mention how our weapons are being used by the Saudis to blow up schools and hospitals in Yemen. I think you get the point.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 1:41 pm

I appreciate your ignorance is out of this world and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction if you want to question anything I said, but is the right site to be accusing people of being mentally ill? :roll:

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Fugu wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It's funny how so many 'mistakes' are made in times of war. Funny how they churned out the lies about Iraq, lied about Libyan forces raping women. Lied about the Syrian chemical weapon attack and doctored footage by 'mistake'. Reported that Building 7 collapsed 25 minutes before it did by 'mistake'. Forgot to mention how our weapons are being used by the Saudis to blow up schools and hospitals in Yemen. I think you get the point.
you know what else is funny? watching you contort and twist so as to not admit you're all hot and bothered over journalistic mistakes, instead of addressing whatever psychotic break you've clearly suffered.

also, you didn't get my point, and I didn't get whatever tortured point you were trying to shoot for. that's funny as well i guess.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Mar 2017, 8:55 am

Thread seems to have been exhausted, with both sides accusing each other of personal attacks. Locked.