Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

truck1214
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2017, 6:04 pm

i don't feel like i fit into an online community. due to not fitting in i asked the admin to disable my account on one community he did. then i felt guilty wanted to come back I wrote him a nice letter asking him to let me back in but then i was banned. There is a rival site similar to it but there are very little posts :( no matter what online community i go to it does not end well :( usually picked on or (even if not i can't fit in :(

hell i shouldn't even be here because i don't have aspergers no offense its just we are kinda similar in our friend situations.

i even tried to make my own online community (not those sh***y free forums but i made a real forum that i pay for myself) but i don't have many other members.

i stupidly showed members of the kiwifarms my forum since they were talking about my website niche but they teased me and called my website "autistic"

really bummed should i just stop with the internet s**t?

sorry to curse alot just sad :(

burnt_orange
Toucan
Toucan

20 Feb 2017, 7:14 am

Must you fit in through forums? Perhaps there are other routes to take. Explore other interests. As far as I know, everyone is welcome here. You may chat freely with whomever you like. And it's not always about autism. The people here are pretty great.

If you want to go back to the site you were banned from then make a new email address and go back. They will not know.

truck1214
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2017, 8:52 am

ip banned

then on another site i talked trash about another forum site on a totally different thread and got banned too!

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 11:26 pm

Westboro Baptist Church might be a good community to join, I hear they're very accepting of people like us

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 3:59 pm

You can fit in here. You don't have to have Asperger's.

Have you tried observing the way other forum members interact before participating? That could help you to fit in.