Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

flownawy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Feb 2017, 1:52 pm

Hello,

after every post I have subscribed to the topic and get annoying information emails, I know very much systems, but I can't find the setting here to turn it off, where is it please??

thanks in advice,
best wishes!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 5:40 pm

for every thread you have subscribed to, there should be an option to "Unsubscribe Topic" near the top left of the page under the thread title. that should stop the site from sending you emails every time a thread is replied to, but i have no firsthand experience there.

you may have to do this manually for every subscribed thread, though unselecting "Notify me upon replies by default" under the board preferences section of the settings might also work, if that's what you have turned on.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

flownawy

25 Feb 2017, 5:30 am

Thanks for answering.

I have now noticed the little tiny box below every post I made and unfortunately (maybe because I always delete all cookies and stuff) I have always to untick this little box again.

I would love to have a board based subscription list and a global function to deactivate it.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 1:44 am

"Notify me when a reply is posted" is ticked by default?

going here: ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=post and unselecting the bottom option will stop that from happening in the future, but for threads you have already posted in, you'll have to go back and manually "unsubscribe", yes.

i agree, an option to unsubscribe from them all would be much more simple. though the site is not under active development at the moment it looks like.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.