Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:21 pm

Anyone miss me ?
Perhaps not :( .
I got out of the hospital laasst Friday , but I think I didn't post after Wed. that week , when I guess my tablet stopped working due to having gotten
mildly wet and been knocked down too many times :cry: . I haven't been able to get to a computer since then .
I have been so massively tired , in the shelter , put out every morning , often just wanting to lie down then , and feeling much paine and strain when I am walking around :cry: .
I will say more but in darting back and forth , not " writing " style .
I have side pain even as I sit here :cry: :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:52 pm

I missed you.
Was glad you had a roof over your head in the hospital,
hoped you were okay
when there was no news from you.
Have been praying for you.
Welcome back.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 6:08 pm

...Thank you . Last Sat.?? , out , I once again had to go re-buy things of mine , getting flashlights and cheap glasses - and one , anyway , of those glasses has already fallen apart , in my backpack .
The clothes , etc. that I left behind when I went to the hospital were , once again , gone when I came back on Friday - Some nice T-shirts from last year - I doubt I shall ever see them again .
When you're me you're subject to everything you own being taken away :cry: :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 6:18 pm

...This morning (Thurs.) I was just so tired o0nce out , at 8 in the morning , it at least wasn't raining - I went to some cross-the-street land and placed my yoga/homeless mat down to get some rest - Eventually some cops came along (It was leading up to a highway , so highway land) , the bad cop threatened rto have me arrested or 72-held if I was there again .
Tuesday it stopped raining for a bit and I went to the parkk to lie down . Eventually it started raining again , when I finally decided to get up , it was too slick for me to get a hold , someone called the ER , I went to a hospital , wet & cold ,, I did beg first one , then another , blanket there and T-shirt to warm me , I t5ook the 2nd with me , I am still wearing it , it's the only complete wearable set of clothes I have , qalomost all charity clothes (I do have some wet & need-wash ones back at the place plus some more of new undershirts I bought yesterday .
I REALLY have to emphasize how much PAIN I have even as I write this ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! :cry: :( .

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm

ASS-P wrote:

My best friend whom I lost years ago, lost three household's worth of goods.
(Two of those times I know the story of, am not sure about the third time but I
thought she mentioned a third time.)
She managed to hang onto only a few things,
and I consider that a miracle.
She always had a phone, recharger for the phone, and a laptop,
along with a portable breathing machine and wheelchair.
Those items very much helped keep her alive.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 6:32 pm

...When I came back from the hgospital Tues. the HOT Team's car pulled this bit of " We aren't allowed to help you get in the car any " , and , at my destination , that extended to telling me to drag my crippled , hurting , self from behind the van's back seats - WHICH DO NOT GIVBE - and turning the radio real up to cover me begging for help .
On the way to this place , I went to another , nearer , labe first but they said " my hygewine " was lacking .
I still have the coughing going , but sdome medicos even say I'm faking it . :cry: :(

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2017, 6:38 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad details, but glad to see an update that you're still with us.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but you've made it to your 57th birthday! :D

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 6:46 pm

...I've lost everything I've owned so many times :cry: :( :cry: :cry: .

the_phoenix wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

My best friend whom I lost years ago, lost three household's worth of goods.
(Two of those times I know the story of, am not sure about the third time but I
thought she mentioned a third time.)
She managed to hang onto only a few things,
and I consider that a miracle.
She always had a phone, recharger for the phone, and a laptop,
along with a portable breathing machine and wheelchair.
Those items very much helped keep her alive.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 7:45 pm

I'm happy you back, I missed you, I was worried about you.

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2017, 11:05 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...When I came back from the hgospital Tues. the HOT Team's car pulled this bit of " We aren't allowed to help you get in the car any " , and , at my destination , that extended to telling me to drag my crippled , hurting , self from behind the van's back seats - WHICH DO NOT GIVBE - and turning the radio real up to cover me begging for help .
On the way to this place , I went to another , nearer , labe first but they said " my hygewine " was lacking .
I still have the coughing going , but sdome medicos even say I'm faking it . :cry: :(

The hygiene seems to be a constant issue that's keeping you out of places. Even in the SRO the hygiene was a problem, so whether you have a steady place to stay or not doesn't seem to matter. Maybe asking the HOT team for ideas on keeping clean would be a good idea?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 2:57 pm

...My circumstances and medical condition both contribute a great deal !

uote="Omniel"]

ASS-P wrote:

The hygiene seems to be a constant issue that's keeping you out of places. Even in the SRO the hygiene was a problem, so whether you have a steady place to stay or not doesn't seem to matter. Maybe asking the HOT team for ideas on keeping clean would be a good idea?[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 3:22 pm

...Testing a tablet...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 1:33 am

...Okay , I am again waiting in an ER room to see if I will get in .
At best , I will and I will get some rest , for my OVERWHELMING ! fatigue , and my once-again massively ballooned-up weight , the adina??/redness/swelling in my legs , etc. and see the Oscars .
At worst I will be back at the shelter at 2 A.M. or so and lose my bed , having to stay in the drop-in center all night - If so , maybe I will " hear voices "/go crazy-ish enough to get a 72-hour hold just to get some goddamn REST !
Did I mention how , the other night , getting on the bus , my leg wouldn't lift up so I could get on and I had to throw myself in , crawling , and couldn't get myself up to a seat until after they had sent someone to the back to help me up :cry:?
Presumably , this will make the " you should be committed " contingent among my readers happy . :cry: :?
I did get the tablet I spoke about getting earlier today . :cry: :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 2:32 pm

...No , I didn't get admitted , St. Luke's Hospital SF utterly sucks , they offered no substantial medical help to me - and put me out at 5 in the morning , with wet ground and mist in the air and buses not running , told me to get back somehow - Oh , and until I pointed it out , they were going to put me out with an IV port still stuck in me , coming out of my arm ! (Then they begrudgingly took it out) Care to give me any more lectures about the wonderful ness of San Francisco ?
GOD , I WISH I COULD GET OUT OF THIS TOWN ! :cry: :(

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 7:55 pm

ASS-P wrote:
Did I mention how , the other night , getting on the bus , my leg wouldn't lift up so I could get on and I had to throw myself in , crawling , and couldn't get myself up to a seat until after they had sent someone to the back to help me up :cry:?

These are evil times we're living in when people can't even help someone with a physical disability get aboard a bus.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2017, 7:58 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...No , I didn't get admitted , St. Luke's Hospital SF utterly sucks , they offered no substantial medical help to me - and put me out at 5 in the morning , with wet ground and mist in the air and buses not running , told me to get back somehow - Oh , and until I pointed it out , they were going to put me out with an IV port still stuck in me , coming out of my arm ! (Then they begrudgingly took it out)

You deserve better treatment than that.
Any decent human being would know that.