How do I call attention to this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mrshappyhands
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2017, 4:02 am

I'm just scared someone will get offended. I, myself, am even more concerned that these are the people in control of my sons future and education. I understand typos and mistakes happen. However, IMO, it shouldn't happen with scheduled dates. That should always be proofread.
Maybe this is a tactic to delay the process...? *sigh*

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 4:10 am

I would contact them and ask them because of two different dates they have given you and have them clarify what date it is for the meeting.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

mrshappyhands

24 Feb 2017, 4:18 am

League_Girl wrote:
I would contact them and ask them because of two different dates they have given you and have them clarify what date it is for the meeting.

Thank you. I need to submit the paperwork today, I just wanted to make sure I didn't come off as rude.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 8:16 am

In such situations, simply take up contact with whoever made the appointment and mention the fact that you have noticed conflicting dates (without passing blame).
At that point, simply ask for confirmation about which date is the correct one

somanyspoons
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 9:34 am

There's no reason to get into expressing alarm. Just point out the error and ask for a correction.

Things happen. Humans make mistakes. Assume good intentions. That way, if you error, you error on the side of good.