Do you get hungry after you masturbate?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2017, 12:46 am

After I ejaculate from masturbating, I always get hungry. I start eating like there is no tomorrow. Before I masturbate, I have no desire to snack or eat a ton of food. When I am done, my body just craves food and I would like to know if other people experience this after masturbating. After I eat dinner, I tell myself that I am done eating for the night. If I decide to masturbate before the day is over, I get hungrier than I was before.

sos72
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Feb 2017, 8:33 am

so this is a bit of an awkward post... but this seems like a legit question so here goes...

i listened to a podcast regarding addictions and the guest related addictions to one neurotransmitter...

dopamine

while i am far from being an expert regarding this and am also not prepared with what i do or do not know regarding this it may not be a bad idea to look into this lovely neurotransmitter...

briefly, from what i can recall, the speaker indicated that people are not addicted to alcohol, food, gambling, sex, etc... they are addicted to the flood of dopamine that these different activities give us...

i would assume a 'healthy' NT (we all know there are lots of unhealthy NT's) has a good balance of dopamine and does not need the extra stimulation from potentially harmful activities (harmful as in straight up bad like cocaine or harmful if done to excess at the expense of other important activities... we all gotta eat)...

i could ramble on about this but lets see what direction this thread goes first...

-sos

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2018, 3:22 pm

Yes. I am the same way, I eat like there is no tomorrow. My hunger used to crave for hot dogs, now it craves for cheese and pepperoni, ramen noodles, and/or pizza. :heart: