Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Mar 2017, 11:45 am

THE APARTMENT IS MINE ! !! !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardon my exuberant caps, please.

I have to go sign and then I'll have the lease.
The landlord wants to meet me, so far I've only met the Super.

Thank you so very much, all of you, for your support. :heart:

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 12:14 pm

Yes, I get that ALL THE TIME.

Seems like, if I'm doing the right thing, [God] sort of pulls a few strings to make things work out...

I know a lot of people who think I'm crazy.

I know a couple of other people who have the same experience I do. One very logical (also fairly successful) fellow who doesn't make any significant decisions without praying and consulting the Tarot.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 2:02 pm

That's wonderful, Claradoon :D . Welcome to your new apartment.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 4:11 pm

Yay :)

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 5:09 pm

Congratulations! :D

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2017, 7:00 pm

Good stuff, thank God!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 7:02 pm

Congratulations, Claradoon.

You deserve to have a nice place to live.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Mar 2017, 6:37 am

pezar wrote:
You should read The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles, google it, it's a free pdf file. Don't be put off by the title, since it's not really about getting rich, it's about how, if you put a good intention out there and then look for opportunities to fulfil it, a door will open for it to happen. Like a couple others posting on this thread, sometimes I wonder if people with "bad luck" are doing this in reverse, putting "bad vibes" out there, so they get bad stuff back. If you believe that it's the "will of god", I won't argue, but personally I think it's more than that.

I read it, almost finished, don't want it to end. I guess I could read it twice. A most excellent book - thank you for the referral.

It is free but I found a place (I forget where) to download it to my Kindle for a dollar or two, so I did, and I like having it with me.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Mar 2017, 6:41 am

Update re my place to live: I signed the lease yesterday. I'm going to take a week off before packing any more. Thank you for your support!

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Mar 2017, 9:37 pm

pezar wrote:
You should read The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles, google it, it's a free pdf file. Don't be put off by the title, since it's not really about getting rich, it's about how, if you put a good intention out there and then look for opportunities to fulfill it, a door will open for it to happen. Like a couple others posting on this thread, sometimes I wonder if people with "bad luck" are doing this in reverse, putting "bad vibes" out there, so they get bad stuff back. If you believe that it's the "will of god", I won't argue, but personally I think it's more than that.

Aha! It was you that told me to read The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles. I found the free .pdf file and then I found something I could download for cheap.

That is a magnificent book, thank you for recommending it. Yes, the title is slightly misleading, depending on the meaning of "Rich." It's a sensible book, not pie-in-the-sky nonsense. I keep going back to read bits again.

Thank you.