Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 2:03 am

Autism Rocks - Wikipedia

Quote:
Autism Rocks is a United Kingdom-based charitable organization founded by Sanjay Shah to raise awareness about autism through charitable music events. All funds raised by Autism Rocks will go to the Autism Research Trust, which in turn supports research by the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University.

Review: Guns N’ Roses put on euphoric, knockout juggernaut of a show in Dubai
First time Axl Rose and Slash have played togeather since 1993

Sanjay Shah
Quote:
Sanjay Shah is being investigated by Danish prosecutors as a prime suspect in a case regarding the Danish Government getting defrauded for 1.65 billion euros (12.3 billion DKK).The tax fraud happened from 2012 to 2015 and is the largest in the history of Denmark.He is also the prime suspect in similar tax fraud cases involving more than 200 million euros and 65,000 euros in Belgium and Norway respectively.An additional 300 million euros in Belgium and 40 million euros in Norway were only stopped because of warnings from the Danish authorities.In addition to these countries, he is being investigated by Germany and the UK via Eurojust, and by the US Treasury Department, as it is supected that some of the money were funneled through US pension funds. Shah's London-based hedge fund Solo Capital was closed in 2016 amid the investigation by Danish authorities, while his London home and offices were raided by the British National Crime Agency, and Varengold Bank (co-owned by Shah) was raided by German authorities. As of December 2016, about 300 million euros had been seized by the Danish police (in cooperation with foreign police forces),but extradition of a possible suspect from Dubai would be very difficult.Sanjay Shah has denied any wrongdoing.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman